Thursday, September 26, 2013

Amoment of blondeness

AHHJ HEDDERnew hazzardayre cover

One of my former SheWolvez said it this way do you have to have a pair of balls and a penus to understand? In this case the question becomes, do I need a pair of breasts and be raggie to understand.

Ever since the concept of that quick smooch on the toes for the teaser tag line we use here in MY company, its been more miss than hit. For some odd reason, the idea of placing lips on toes in hose is much more intimate than I perceive. In my mind kissing some smelly feet or toes in sweaty hose should not be that big of a thing, It’s not like I’m saying lets strip and screw. Or taking pics in the nude. But seems this Shar thought so. Seems it wasn’t long after I pitched that, that she blew the pop stand.

Then there were the comments of her entering in while I was slightly undressed. Excuse me I was putting on my jeans as fast as I could. Here’s the thing, she could have walked back to her truck turned around and left. No harm no foul, oh well. Nobody was outside with a pistol in her back saying go in there.

The fact that I spent as long as I did talking to her, the fact that I thought she could come in and be something more than a maid, I guess again one needs to have a vagina to understand this. I was being kind. The fact that she has the first name of my second cousin, Bud’s daughter , Shar, the fact she was from Bountiful where AyreWolf Aviation(My Other Company) is headquartered , and all was another part, but when she said she was into broadcasting I thought to hell with her being a maid, get her into training to be on air.

I’m so sorry, or maybe not so sorry, but we are not LDS approved. We do not fit into that Mormon kiss my ass, because I’m an Elder groove. We as a club, and station are 100% anti-establishment, anti conformist, anti YANKEE , fight the system. That’s just it. Oh and yes this smooch on the toe enters in there. Simply because many have said , that, that kind of thing here can’t be done. I’m one that if you tell me or a club member, mostly me that it can’t be done here, or that it just can’t be done , I will find a way to do it. Finding the right hooves for such things is difficult. First they need to be dainty, second no big out growths like bunions, hammer toes, weird fungi , a goofy toe nail. Then they have to have the right delicate contours . That takes a lot of casting and looking and all the time you have people looking at you especially new hires thinking your trying to feel em up. Then I get this pitch from Shar saying she thought we might could be an item somehow. Where did that come from? I thought she was nested with a guy who drove truck from Wolverton Homes, that would have helped. There might have been a path to get time with Gary himself to get us a hangar space. But that didn’t register some how.

Quite honestly if I were to go personal with anyone it would be Joni, no sexual pressure, no mystery , no bullshit. Joni is like me, in many ways, this is it, this is me, like it or leave it. However thinking on Shar, it was I thought and this enters in the poison ivy thing, great looking outside, but once held even for a second, she’ll make you fester under the skin. I thought hey here is a hot package, she could be much more than a maid, I was wrong. Oh and the bit of her starting right then, how/ She as far as I could tell, no vacuum, no cleaning supplies, nothing. Now you might say , didn’t you supply that? Answer, if you call a plumber, do you provide his tools to work on your pipes? Any mile Joni is coming over here in a few with a host of beauties so to Shar, sorry you bungled this, do not blame someone else.

See ya’ll this evening overnight on radio.

L8R Ya’ll

AYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO   sign off


Quote of the Day:
Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it.
--David Starr Jordan
Hebrews 10:30-31“For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  AYREWOLVEZ LOGO

TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1HEAVENLY TAIL