Monday, September 16, 2013

Not SpeedConnects biggest fan any more













I have become not the biggest fan of the Internet Services Provider SpeedConnect. Oh when I got it , it worked near seamless. Speed, fidelity, good throughput. But something must have happened in mid July. Their system went belly up or was injured somehow. For me I bet they are expecting a payment, however for the $10,000.00 I have lost in revenue due to their system not working, I'm in not much of a big hurry. That and with Cable-One going in on Tuesday, What's the big rush.
Not saying Cable-One is a big gig either but it works much better, for about the same money, but I'll get 70 mps in the process from Cable-One that SpeedConnect can't deliver.
Any way sitting here waiting for some new hire for the bar, but she ain't showed. Somehow don't think she's going to. More on that in a few laps, that is if Speed Connect will work long enough to post it.
L8R Ya'll