Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Oh and did I mention that your getting paid for this?

phootenotes

So then , and it must have flew over her head, guess hair color, But thing is when Shar blew us off, and some delay in others showing up. Don’t they realize, that outside of pin up girls, that gets paid only when in front of the camera, everybody else get’s paid. Likewise if they drive me around a bit, something that I’m able to do on my own, but seems as some don’t want to ride in LiL Wolf. Too much rat rod truck for at least two of our upcoming candidates. but if they drive around, I’m keeping track of mileage. reason being they’re making money carting me around.

It’s not like Joni, although I’m sure she might, but its not like Joni is coming over here for nothing, nor Amanda. There’s a pay check coming, ready to go to work. Responding to my howls online, okay one is in need of a phone, something I plan on fixing on Tuesday next.

Of course there’s the radio media sales department. A few gals out selling and preselling air time for HazzardAyre, if you figure $100.00 a month, with unlimited placements(Airings) of their ad, but for every $100.00 she sells, she gets $20.00 , not bad for a bit of effort.

In essence Joni and Amanda are doing those extra things I don’t have a bunch of time to do. Research, selling, scouting for talent and obscure task will be their job, but you can’t work if you don’t show up for the meetings. This is the part where I become BOSS and the gals become employees. I guess , guys , that I don’t get to excited here as , I remember last year. Remember that Hispanic gal south of town? She showed up when she wanted to, not at the hours I said to be here.

With me, I’m up all night on radio, happy to be here keeping ya’ll informed and entertained, but come 06:00 my body has 4 places, commode , shower, food, bed. In that order. Unless its Charlie, I don’t want to hear from any body, for anything. Again why I hired Joni, to do my tasks while I catch sleep. Now after I shove food in my mouth, at noon, I do all my running around, then over to the shop, which the club is thinking a better place where LexiBelle could be put inside might be better, but any mile in the afternoon its shop, then I roll in, do my radio show pre prep then again at 01:00 hours(1:00 AM) I’m on air inside your radio. That’s 7 days a week.

This is why I hire people, but I have gotten excited about others, like Shar, yet when it came down to digging in the trenches they ditch. If Shar, gets nervous around me, I could just see her around Toby, or Rick, more over some of the other members, like Tommy. They’re not as compassionate and understanding as I am, with them you stub your foot once even twice, your out.

I was on a conference call on air last night during SOA, by the way. We discussed a bunch of things, one is the dependability of female employees or at least dedication to duty or task. Now its understandable that those not members or outside the membership, can’t really grasp this, but once one has went through the blood oath, and been patched they fully understand that duty to the club is only seconded by duty to God. Anything and everything else is just fluff. No matter what that duty may entail.

Joni, is fully on board now. She is near to the club pledge , blood oath and being patched. She has proven her dedication and loyalty. She entered without being coaxed , she shows up ON TIME or very close to it, and thus, she will be the first that is a voting member and club employee. At the same time.

There is this new entry Amanda, that I think will be good, besides the housekeeping, she’ll be good on air on radio. Provided that she places things on a back shelf when I howl.

Any way much to do, meeting Thursday prep I need to do, plus after today, I’m rung out the new snow, south and east, plus the rain, means what I feared. hope Joni or the other comes over in nylons Thursday its time for nose to toes, film at 23:00 Thursday.

Here’s a reminder>a station momentalasweet toewswe really do love TOEWS get it toe/tow = TOEWS.

L8R ya’ll

207rad2202HAZZARDAYRE RADIO POSTER

DXEWYNGSsign off


Quote of the Day:
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?
--Steven Wright
1 John 2:1“My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL