Sunday, September 8, 2013

It’s been a year now and my what a year its been

AHHJ HEDDERAW AFTER NOTES

As I get ready to shove off this mortal coil for the day and head to the Hangar of dreams, I began to think, its been a year now since I relocated from Burley here to Twin falls.

As I thought on this, thought of all that’s happened what hasn’t happened and the life I lived there versus here. In many ways I’m doing better than I did there, vocationally not as good here as there. Considering I had TWO shops with utilities included for the price of maybe a corner of a shop here where I have to pay power. But I’ve survived. The aircraft sleep quietly out at the Twin Falls Airport, support there and for that good, down in Hazzard support for the club remains, but support for the company that established the club is about 50/50. Trouble began here with the Godfather’s wife getting a hissy fit over babes walking in and out of the Lair, even more of a hissy fit when I threw out one of her meth head friends. Did not want her, did not need her plus she didn’t have the Hazzard look. Some ask if its on radio why do you need em to look good? Two reasons, really, one if we’re going to be live both tv as well as IPTV, you don’t want fugdugly as your co anchor, second if she does any kind of public appearance at a live remote broadcast you don’t want your best biker or aviation male blowing chunks as they walk away, thinking yuck. If it weren’t for that looks wouldn’t mind so much, but then too, if I have to work with someone in a 10X10 studio, the last thing I need in there is ten ton Tessie.

But outside of all that its been a year. Thought we’d have all the female talent for the calendars here by now, the thing shot and sold at the Fairs all over the state. But the religious majority that seems more open minded closer to its home base of Utah, doesn’t like their lily white honeys and daughters showing off mid 1920’s style threads with rides or aircraft. So have to sub contract it out with an outfit from Boise. Amazing ain’t it?

But the entire gig has a year, I think with the full strength of the station being fully on air by mid February many of the doubters will begin to gather at the door, but now their entrance is going to be much more strict, requirements more difficult, and us a bit harder to impress.

Any mile, hitting the rack , big day Monday. Need to go sign docs on the bar location, and shop. Keep it tween the ditches.

L8R Ya’ll

CLUB M,EKNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
What single ability do we all have? The ability to change.
--George Leonard Andrews
Psalm 143:10“Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREWOLVEZ LOGO SWEET TAIL 2