Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The day is done, didn't even get to the mall, but!



























So it's the end of yet another day, my am I pooped. Heck ain't even had time to poop. Was in studio most of the day editing and recording music. It has came down to getting just about every play list on our music pipe, on tape and all.
Thought I'd hear from SpeedConnect today, or at least their customer support staff. I have been giving out compliments to SpeedConnect, but it would seem that the relationship between SpeedConnect and HazzardAyre is growing weak. So I'll have to go with tail between legs to Cable-One. Not that their much better and yes its going to cost, but the cost is about the same so since I gotta do cable for SOA, might as well get a more stable platform. SpeedConnect is good, for basic computing or internet. Email, blogs etc, but heavy streaming and needing at least 15mps to stay erect, is not SpeedConnects ability so, at the end of September its adios to SpeedConnect, howdy back to Cable-One. The bill I owed is near paid, so oh well. Not that we're not busting hump for our own pipeline, but that's still six months or so off.
The quoting services I been working with are not coming up with any solid conclusions or solutions. 
Okay then saw while on air earlier that some of our supporters up north around MHI and so on, are still with us. My thing is simple, while I know money is tight everywhere with everyone even our military, but if folks want to support HazzardAyre and the club, we need your financial support. It's the first time I or any member of the club have asked, but funds are needed for our FCC app, project, as well as getting into a new studio. Even a $100.00 from 10 people would set the thing in better shape. So if you can pony up some funds and skip a few beer runs we could use it.
That's how you like and support the club.
Any mile, going to the shower and to bed. Have a long day Thursday.
L8R Ya'll