Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sabbath Day is Saturday, really?












Come Monday some body's going to have a new ahole. Deciding on going the verbal commands at SpeedConnect. Seems my speed has came to that of a turtle, data streams are next to just minimal. Although I'm stuck with SpeedConnect for some time to come, I have the CEO of SpeedConnects main HQ as a Linkedin contact and will get in touch with him as well as the main office. If infact there is a antenna problem that an outside unit would serve better it needs to be done NOW. Remember though SpeedConnect was a test project to see if SpeedConnect had enough balls to run HazzardAyre Radio. It barely does but fall offs, skips and an upload speed of just barely over 3mps, and an download speed of just under 5 when I was promised at least 8 , and I'm paying for at least 8. Means a talk is required.
Any way good morning. It is Saturday. Mainstream Christians believe the sabbath day is Sunday,. In reality its Saturday. It was at the juncture of the Romans and Gentiles that Sunday for politics sake would be the sabbath. Some churches take that up but few. I remember in Bliss one day doing laundry there, that I saw a paper that described that honoring the sabbath just on Sunday was a sin. 
It was at the reformation of the Church of Confederate Star, our church that we decided that bible reading and teaching and observing the Sabbath Day on Saturday was proper. As such I'll be off the air on radio most of the day. 
Until this evening, cruise em easy,
L8R Ya'll