Sunday, July 29, 2012

A DUMP BY ANY OTHER NAME IS STILL A DUMP

LOOK AT THIS a NEW HazzardAyre blog hedder

Someone once said that a rose by any other name is still a rose. Froid said it best, sometimes a cake is just a cake. Whoever said it, could have easily meant this dump I’m living in.

Now to be fair, the dismal economy has left profit and thus improvement margins more scarce than meat on a turkey drumstick at thanksgiving. But couldn’t they try? The shower stall still looks like its about to cave in, plus the workers who have worked on it, never clean up for themselves so I have to clean out the mud and dog shit cakes they track in on their cleated boots. The roof although patched , I’ll bet my next FAA inspection that the damn thing will leak as bad the next heavy downpour rainstorm.

Free Internet? Only if you have a laptop computer. A desk top tower, without modifications that I have to pay for could I get Internet. Then it took damn near a month.

Yes free cable TV, but limited channels. How about the Military Channel, or say SpeedTV? Nope , not unless I buy it on my own.

Free utilities? Bullshit, your paying for it here, just in the rent, but your still paying for it.

The day that I first got turned away, I should have taken it as an omen, waited a bit, but hey it is what it is. It took this place to give me the extra green for two months now to get not only one but two shops up and going, as well as albeit inexperienced workers, but a crew none the less.

Darksides%20logoHHN NEWS

Well it’s now official, to be on Idaho police toew truck call out lists, you have to go through the Idaho State Police. The last Idaho legislature passed a bill , that now requires all toewing services that desire to be on a rotation list to be certified by the Idaho State Police. Watch this one get farted around with. Any mile its no longer in the hands of the County Sheriffs offices.

Which means if you don’t meet those standards ya’ll need to go after getting preference toewing. Which means when asked by law enforcement if the person has any toew service in mind, we need to be on our A game so that YOU can at least have that person call YOU and YOUR toew truck.

For us at BlackSheep/Dixie Toewing, we are gearing up to get our name in front of every driver in Idaho, Northern Utah and Western Wyoming. So that they will call us.

If ya’ll thought this business was cut throat b4, ya’ll ain’t seen nothing.

Consider that there is roughly 50,000 people in the Mini Cassia area, covering the towns in both Minidoka and Cassia County, which includes Burley.

Consider there are roughly 20 different toewing services, 15 of which are running out of the same facility, under 15 different names, in Cassia County, and 4 in Minidoka County of only one is still independently owned.

Except for the fact that Dixie Toewing is still owned by me, ran by me, and still one of if not the only toew service in the lower southwestern area of Idaho, oldest, single/same owned toewing service. Which means I can adjust my rates depending on the customer and customers attitude, not by auto club, or group ownership, like others.

My rates have remained lower and affordable for nearly 30 years.

I have yet to have any sort of damage claim, not one. Outside of once and eventually determined not my fault, even one accident.

However with these new regs, because I don’t roll with a fancy dancey carrier, or side stepping grand stallion of a toew rig, I’ll have to work 4 times as hard to get business, as I ever have.

Which is why I am moving from the Powers, Motel. In with a friend, using the leftover money to build my toewing service, to the level it once was. If I can’t, then come about this time next year I’m in Boise.

00:48 Hours, time for sleep, nyte all.

But remember, a Dump by any other name is a Dump, and the Powers Motel, Burley Idaho is a dump. Wonder why the state of Idaho hasn’t sent down inspectors for this place. Certainly one would think that a semi-public facility that is a multi user tenant living place that is really a motel, not Apartment complex, should have regs that make them as responsible as those that make sure our toew trucks are safe to toew that same public.

L8R Ya’ll

my sig[2] ktow highway hooker radio banner


Quote of the Day:
Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status.
--Dr. Laurence J. Peter
Psalm 119:93“I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail 2           CLUB CARD 2