Friday, July 20, 2012

GITTIN-R-DONE

hazzardayre blog coverHAZZARD AYRE SUNSET EDITION

imagesCAK1Q0KFFINALLY SCRIPT

Call it the gift of a special toy that a kid gets on Christmas day , or call it a breath of fresh ayre, what ever ya’ll want to call it, having our new operations director Lyndsi on board now is making me all giddy.

While as in times past of just cresting the hill, only to slide back due to the not being of the trusted LDS seal of approval. And not wanting to count the chics b4 they really go the full mile, is in my mind, I’m beginning to think that the events that led up to this point were not necessarily an accident or coincidence. More like a guided direction.

First I meet this kid across the way from the Wolf’s Den here, he introduces me to another kid, then introduces me to this super hot sweetheart that has I think the rebel spirit, gets me to thinking we are Gittin –r-done , finally.

What am I going on about here. Finally with Lyndsi’ involvement the on screen on air talent can be recruited both from the young to older gal projects can be completed. That the events that both the Knytes and AyreWolvez have been working towards for so many years now, just may see daylight. That the ads in EasyRiders, and others will get done, and in print. Nationally. That in studio on air female talent as co-hosts LIVE radio will really git in the studio, and be on air.

Okay, $50.00 an hour ain’t much money, but hey it beats what many make tending a cash register at Mr. Gas, or serving grub at McDonalds. Considering at shows and on TV air time is paid $100.00 you put that together that’s a damn good paycheck. More over somebody who deserves it.

Remember Sisters that, it’s the combination of the club, its supporters, sponsors etc that pays those checks, its not just me. But when somebody screws the pooch as we say it in Marine aviation, its me that gets what ever screw up taken out of my wallet as well as my hide, so I’m depending on ya’ll.

Okay, so here we have the light at the end of one damn dark tunnel, again I’m praying that its not another train coming at me. But dig this, I think this gal has the moxy.

To answer the rest of your questions so far, no the toew kiss was not administered at this interview, nor was she dressed in Nylon hose. but, I’m sure she’s willing to do so. If requested. Could I have found another Robin or Ellie May? Don’t know yet , but I think so.

Let you know next week this time.

Plus you’ll be hearing her on air this next week, starting Monday afternoon.. She wont be LIVE since as it is RIGHT NOW, I have to record the shows afternoon and air quietly at night considering I have paper thin walls and sleeping neighbors on both sides that are asleep nights.  This condition of the mission, will be remedied come mid October when we finally move into the formal studios, down town yonder and that is if nothing else stubs its shin. But dig this, fellow Knytes, Lyndsi says she’ll move to Boise with us if it does go ary and we relocate the media werx there. Which means HCC in Burley functions here, with Ricky running this show, while Lyndsi and I do media work in Boise weekdays,. And I can come down weekends to get greasy here at the shop in Burley, knowing the radio gig and all is running at WARP speed in Boise with Lyndsi at the helm.

Yep I think FINALLY SCRIPTwe’re imagesCAK1Q0KF

L8R ya’ll

my blog sigkoa wings proper


Quote of the Day:
If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, why don't we all get wasted and have the time of our lives?
--Unknown
1 John 1:7“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
Hazzard County AyreWolvez Banner hazzardayre tail 2