Saturday, July 7, 2012

Thank goodness you have HazzardAyre and the Knytes.

a NEW HAZZARDAYRE HEDDERHazzardAyre KnyteCyde Hedder

So on my dinner hour 23:45 hours to be exact, I looked up more info on this FBI Internet bot crackdown thing. Like many other things involving the Internet and technology I was a bit concerned as we here at AyreWolf Aviation depend on our computers. So at first, I went to the web addy that KMVT said to go, of course it was wrong. They said it was , www.dcwg.gov , not. The correct web addy is www.dcwg.org . The reason I got further into this was that KTVB did a diddy on it during their 17:00 hour newscast. Of course they said the link was on their website, www.ktvb.com , no link there. So I did a quick Google search, found the correct site, scanned my computer, all is well. But for some of ya’ll this could be a disaster. Monday is the deadline to see if your computer is infected with the killer dns changer. If it is, a red flashing page with a warning will appear. For those not infected , you’ll get a happy looking page all green.

Now aren’t you glad you have HazzardAyre and the staff here of the Knytes keeping track for you. When the bumbling idiots of Idaho’s news media can’t seem to get it straight?

Ever notice how cats and women are similar? Notice how the first two letters are the same, FEline and FEmale .

More on this Saturday.

Keep it tuned to KDXB FM 105.3 Strevelle Malta Idaho, and here on the web here on HazzardAyre.

We really keep you informed.

As I close, had a nice wake up call, by the club, a few of my neighbors were thinking that my claims of the club were bullshit.  About that time four of my two wheeled brothers one on a full dresser showed up. My neighbors got the wind sucked out of their lungs , bet they don’t say that now. To my bro’s Thank You.

L8R

MY NEW WOLF SIGkoa wings proper


Quote of the Day:
The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a good discussion.
--G.K. Chesterton
Psalm 18:30“As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AN HCC BANNER

ANHCCLOGO

hazzardayre tail 2