Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wish I could have been in the Ayre today

BLOG UNDERCOVERcl

Today as many of you know was the big airshow in Twinky Flatts. As much as I love a lot of the two wheel action, things with wings is my thing. But sadly financial restrictions and the fact that I’m broke as anyone can be, meant I stayed at the shop, tending to duties of a grounded nature.

I also thought too, if that airshow in Twinky Flatts is tax supported, and if ours was the same we could throw an even bigger jigger here in Mini Crasha . if we could use tax payer dollars to throw our AyreShow. Unfortunately or maybe just as well, the AyreWolvez’ AyreShow is funded completely by our organization, our clubs sponsors and financial backers.

But I wish’d I could have been there in the Ayre today.

FYI, we are getting it together. Currently I have one guy out of a collection of wanna bees that have no clue as to what’s shaking. One asked the other day what the AyreWolvez is and are.

Simply, the AyreWolvez are simply bikers with wings, essentially guys who would rather fly than ride, but still live by a biker style lifestyle.

That’s putting it mildly but its putting it equally simple, and direct to what its all about.

More Sunday.

L8R ya’ll

my blog sigAYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Passions are vices or virtues to their highest powers.
--Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Psalm 119:93“I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
CLUB CARD 2 hazzardayre tail 2