Sunday, July 22, 2012

Back Kountry thinking on a Sunday

hazzardayre blog coverREDNECK RENDERINGS

This>>>>>> imagesis one if not the most dangerous creations of this universe.

Perhaps in universes beyond the Epsilon cluster there might be a population that is not influenced by, attracted to or mentally attached to>> imagesCA35DT3R .

I knew she>>Lyndsiwas different when she stepped out of one of the mindless drones that had attached themselves to me over the past month.

She>>Lyndsihad me possessed the very millisecond. Her attitude, personality everything was wringing drenches of intelligence and sensuality from places in my cranium that I had hoped I had filed away into a mental database that instant recall was not allowed.

Previous situations like this has caused ultimate disasters. Once the mind joins with the heart, all objective and subjective views of occupational operations goes out the window.

Sure I’m in command, but she>>Lyndsiis in command of me. Which is a scary place to be, since its in this same circle that I was in that brought me back to no go Idaho, to begin with.

So then she>> Lyndsidrops by Friday, for an intel meeting. She brought over a phone, but got out in Hazzard style shorts, halter top, hey Lyndsi had my complete attention.

B4 anyone gets to thinking and hell I might be but don’t know it, but I do not consider myself Twitterpaited like my guys in the Wolf-Pack call it. More like I’m intrigued. As her is a young gal, who on surface seems as much a rebel as I am, wants to fly or learn too. Is not afraid of doing things out of the box, and would even move with me to Boise if we deem that a good decision in a few months. Would I let her move in here? Hell yes, but that’s not the nature here. Older guy, younger gal, that’s spooky, but hey it worked in reverse for a while for Aston and Demi Moore, for a time, so this might. After all there is just so long in working or sharing space together when mind is taken over by Mother nature and well, which brings this back to my opening.

This>>imagesCA35DT3Ris in fact the most dangerous thing in our universe.

More L8R.

my blog sighcaw logo


Quote of the Day:
I not only use all the brains I have but all that I can borrow.
--Thomas Woodrow Wilson
Matthew 16:15-16““But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ASS KICKER TAG 1hazzardayre tail

no sex banner 523877_422716747770539_1824566122_n561163_10151041297709655_1966807320_npink ladyLyndsi