Friday, July 6, 2012

Back but not entirely happy, ready to go some more

HAZZARDAYRE MIDDAY REPORT HEDDER

So at 11:00 Hours I get dropped off here at the Powers. Getting ready for some slumber, when boom , boom, boom, Terry my neighbor racks on my door. Ain’t no one ever teld this guy that ya’ll don’t knock on a Wolfs door? Any mile seems he ain’t got none money to pay his rent. Seems as ole Terry is going to have to bunk at mom & Dads place. But he ain’t the only ones. At this hour the neighbors that shunned me, about being none good such a bad guy, is also out the door come 17:00 hours.

So with that in mind, want to apologize to a gal up in  Blackfoot Idaho that now takes care of my finances. Sure at first I was quite put off at her performance and the fact she wouldn’t bend a few rules and ease up on protocol. But as I have gotten used to her and understand she ain’t Cuzzin Bud, doin this, I’m quite content.

I even more content, knowing my shop rent is paid, my apartment rent is paid, I have food money, Skoal Money and so on, and yet there are those who ain’t got(I know bad grammar, but it fits here),. All those who pointed a finger at me and discounted me, are now thinking hey he ain’t such a bad guy, some are even rubbing my leg wanting to buddy up since they ain’t got money. Guess what? I ain’t giving. I can be as smug and stuck up as they were to me. When some of them say , we’re sorry and show it in real, sure I’ll help. It’s just like mid month April, when I was so hungry and out of it , that I could have ate a horse and chased the rider, so bad off Skoal wise , I was willing to commit serious crimes just to get some, and having to snitch toilet paper from the Laundry Mat, and not one person could see their way except for two that have been paid and has a couple of free toews, this winter, the rest that could not show some compassion, when the toew time is nigh , they’ll wait, plus when I do snag em and they always end up on back of old LexiBelle, they’ll pay dearly. When they want to negotiate, it’ll be , oops wait a minute weren’t you someone I asked for a $5.00 for Skoal last April, and you wouldn’t? Guess what you pay full price.

Same way with a few newspaper reporters and owners.

But getting back, again I want to say I’m deeply sorry to Becky up at our accounting office, and thank you for all you do, your kindness will not go un noticed.

Watch my neighbors squirm out of being given the boot, but I’m watching , cuzz I’ll be cheering it on.

Guess they ought to practice a bit of the lessons in that bible they read and keep thumping on, huh?

Speaking on Bibles, The weekly service of the Church of Dixie here in Burley will meet next weekend as many of our congregation are out of town, as well as at 14:00 Hours the monthly meeting of the AyreWolvez takes place.

So keep that in mind, but my lungs are filled with black gunk from the fires, I need a shower, food and sleep.

L8R Aviators and fellow Confederates,

MY NEW WOLF SIG koa wings proper

Matthew 24:35“Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail 2ASS KICKER TAG 1