Saturday, July 28, 2012

DAMN ONE HELLUVA PARTY

hazzardayre blog coverA closer look hedder

It was one of those weeks at HCC, and of course the Hangarounds and I decided to split the costs of throwing a wing-ding. We did. Of course some food might have been needed for me b4 I tanked down a quart glass of JD & Dew , but what the hay?

Mid point we got hot dogs and some mini pizzas. After beer 18 and two more quart glass’ of straight JD, it was about mid point as I started missing LiL Sis, as this would have been a great send off for her to sunny California. I knew that flower would not bloom. LiL Sis has all the skills and brains to be excellent in whatever she does. Just wish’d she’d have stayed in the mix with us, but the club’ main heads hit it right on, when they said she’d never take it seriously enuff to take the project on, so as usual out of state and out of area we go for the talent.

So the guys left, except for OJ, who stayed. We chatted about engines, old rides we have both built and it occurred to me that OJ would have been the one to have hired to begin with. At least he knows which end of the wrench to use.

Not that my crew isn’t good, but they are not true gearheads. More like gearheads in training, but like me everyone has to start to begin with.

Found out Ricky, our Idaho Vee-Pee, is down with a hell of a upper lung infection. As usual Ricky is running full bore for Charlie, even as he holds his head doing it.

Got to get over there to see if I can help somehow.

Four days to pay day, then its move to the groove, get cell back on, and get it on.

Going to be off line most likely until mid month to September 1st, but will be online there after.

Holding my head ready for bed.

Just wish LiL Sis would have been there.

L8R

my blog sig koa wings proper 


Quote of the Day:
The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations.
--Benjamin Disraeli
Philippians 3:14“I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREKNYTES BANNER_thumb_thumb           hazzardayre tail 2