Sunday, July 1, 2012

Enuff repeats and reality TV

a NEW HAZZARDAYRE HEDDER

hazzard daybreak

Enuff reality TV. Shit almighty, Can’t Hollywierd get some fresh blood on basic cable and broadcast TV?

For that matter, how about one of my favorites on Spike TV. If PowerBlock is going to survive much longer new episodes need to be produced. And please get Courtney Hansen out of those long boots. Either her thighs are too big or its my older TV, but she got fat legs. Cowboys love fat calves, but not on a lady.

I stayed up to get the latest edition of PowerBlock, only to find that they are running eppies of the same stuff I videotaped back last January. Shoot guys, get the camera crew out.

Makes one wonder why anyone subscribe to cable or satellite in the first place.

Speaking of Satellite TV, did you notice the promos on AMC about Dish, yanking AMC from their network? Come on now. Offer it all or give it up. You that question they ask at the end of their ads? Why would you pay more for TV? Three reasons, Cable gives you ALL the channels, B one can sign up for cable without a credit card, and third, with cable there’s a local office, where if shit goes ape, you can go ring somebody’ neck.

Can’t do that with Satellite.

But even with both, TV in its lifetime has evolved to a all or nothing gig. More over, its getting more difficult for stations to retain viewers. The reason, is the quality, of 1 or even half hour dramas, sitcoms etc that all the family can watch. That’s why I finally relented to watching Disney. At least you have full 24 hours worth of quality TV, that isn’t just for kids, tweens and teens, but us adults as well. Plus who doesn’t get a kick out of the short toons of Mickey Mouse, or Pluto, on those BLAM segments?

I am so impressed with Disney, that I’m working on converting 3 of our AM stations to being Radio Disney, and two, forming up something both Shake It Up Idaho, and/or Utah?

Saw a promo this morning on Spike, during PowerBlock, of something to be called Save This Bar.

Which demands I ask the question again, Have we had enuff Reality TV?

L8R

me2hcaw logo


Quote of the Day:
I never put on a pair of shoes until I've worn them for five years.
--Samuel Goldwyn
Romans 12:3“[Humble Service in the Body of Christ] For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
11179