Monday, July 23, 2012

Okay , I’ll admit, it’s a dump , but it ain’t permanate

hazzardayre blog coverhazzard daybreak

As I got the impression and feeling not to mention the late night wake up that this new prospect internal honey Lyndsi had decided for whatever odd unknown reason to sideline the club and me , it was not something that I did not half expect. What would have been unexpected is if in fact she showed up, did the job, made some REAL money for herself and by doing so generate money for me. For someone to even suggest I was over to somebody’s residence previous night whenever, is stupid. Shit Saturday night I was over at the airshow in Twin Falls, plus out all night with Ricky. Sunday I was in bed. Shit I really been running around. Not!!

Now the Powers Motel, one of the reasons I rented this, was for only a few reasons. One free cable & internet, since SOA is close don’t want to miss this season, Two the Powers has no long term contract. Meaning no lease, no need to fuss around, once a home is found in Boise, everything cept what I need to survive is in the shop under lock & key, my ass moved to the city of trees and I be living in the state of Ada. Not Idaho, where if your not one of the illustrious bigots that are so prejudiced , way too judgemental. way too clickish, and clannish, for me to continue to reside in.

Could Lyndsi still show up and prove all including me wrong? Perhaps, but if I were ya’ll I wouldn’t hold your breath cuzz if ya’ll do, ya’ll will turn blue.

L8R Ya’ll

561163_10151041297709655_1966807320_nmy sig[2]


Quote of the Day:
The cynic is his own worst enemy. It requires far less skill to run a wrecking company than it does to be an architect.
--U.S. Andersen
Matthew 19:14“Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ASS KICKER TAG 1   hazzardayre tail