Sunday, July 22, 2012

When Two Worlds Collide

hazzardayre blog coverHAZZARDAYRE AFTER HOURS

So there I was truckin in from KDXB to the Wolf’s Den , mentally euphoric still over the imaginary images of Lyndsi who you will be hearing on air this week. And I get to the big bad bridge at Murtaugh. Hey I thought they fixed this thing last summer? Apparently not so well, here was a little putt putt,  driven by some half drunk Mexican, and with A1 not able to respond, the cop there told me to go get LexiBelle. So I get to where LexiBelle sleeps, cracked windshield and all replenish some oil, filled fuel, on one side, and off we went. So I’m there, snagged the mini Mazda off the bridge, only to notice that to drag this back I needed my wheel dolly’s. So I get all that out, only to notice that one wheel of my dolly set was out of air or really low on air. So I look for my spares. Only to discover that some forking dillweed had stolen them. How stupid ? How needy can someone be to swipe my dolly wheels. Shit the damn things serve nobody else or do nothing but toew dolly’s for a toew truck.

So I get back to the yard, unload the Mazda, write up the invoice, knowing I wont be seeing the money for it very soon since the beaner driving it was a illegal , and will spend one night in the TFCSO Jail then on the Imigra bus to grand ole Mexico. I think a law should be passed where if these wetbacks are to work up here, on a visa or such and they get caught and get deported that b4 they get sent to Tijuana that they are made to pay back rents, or in my case a toew bill.

So I get home just before the rains started, and turn on the TV, here’s Wolverine, on FX, the same damn movie they ran last week,  damn FX I know your as impatient as the rest of us for SOA but can’t ya’ll find a new show to run for a movie? Then they run the movie version that Bill Bixby was in a series of as the Incredible Hulk. Only difference in the early 80’s we did films real. Not so much CGI, now its darn near all CGI. Hollywood needs to start spending cash on real movies or making movies. I fully understand the USA economy is going down the hill. Only to be rescued by the CSA(Confederate States of America) and electing such a person if not the person , Ben Jones (aka Cooter DOH) as President.

But if Hollywood is to pull out of the not so creative cookie cutter groove they’re in now days, get rid of the computer , put a few stunt people back to work and spend some damn money.

I still think a new DOH movie should be made b4 all the rest of the cast bytes the sand.

The great stars are leaving us, Andy Griffith left us last week, Ernest Borgnyne left us this week, damn it if the Dukes are going to get redone with what’s left of the original cast, now is the time to do it.

We at Southern Steele Media are busy getting ready to launch location siting and casting for HazzardAyre, to be released in 2016. Oh yes Lyndsi is one of those in charge of that.

Any mile, the great movies and singers are leaving us, time to honor the ones left. It’s one of many of the things I still think that should be honored is those who have flown in defense of this nation in military service. There are memorial walls for WWII and Vietnam, but how about one for all those who flew in an aircraft? To this end again the Knytes of Anarchy and AyreWolvez are raising money to build a Aviators Memorial Wall to be erected  at the Burley Airport, with others at honored airports throughout the region. We’re not asking for thousands of dollars. if just ten people , gave a one time donation of $10.00 that’d get it started. So hey Ben & Alma all of our DOH supporters and all the rest of you, dig in your wallets, pull out a $10.00 put it in the donation can. For those not in our area, send what you think you can to: Knytes-of-Anarchy Aviation Wall Project, 705 East Main #3 Burley Idaho 83318.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sig  AYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image.
--Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Matthew 16:15-16““But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREKNYTES BANNER_thumb_thumb hazzardayre tail 2