Monday, July 23, 2012

If it ain’t something to do with Farming or being done by a Mormon or Mexican it ain’t going to happen in Idaho.

hazzardayre blog coverpappys log pic

There’s some things you expect in Idaho, weather changing at natures minute, and on the eve of something good going on, two guys on a road crew your setting up coming to the door, telling you that your star , SheWolf, is having second thoughts.

As far as the SheWolf, yes I was I’ll admit getting twitterpaited. However her having second thoughts ain’t nothing new.

This is Idaho, it ain’t Hollywood, and most of anything acting, modeling or media anything serious is done in BOISE, sure as hell not the Tragic Valley, and damn well not Burley.

Sure I have had a few success’ here, Robin Whitaker, Cynthia Newell, of course she was from the Boise area, and of course Ellie May, but outside of them and of course Bryanna, but anytime one needs to cast off the street in Rural Idaho, don’t expect anything or anyone to take it seriously if its being done by us. After all we’re the rowdy rebel bunch that don’t wear Elder on a plaque on our breasts, we are the rowdy rebels, the rounds up toys for tots and helps deliver, we are the ones that raises money and donates one hell of allot of it to local charities, and we are that rowdy rebel bunch that raises the attention span to people on issues that they should be giving attention to.

Now when I get awakened at 23:45 hours at night there had better be one of three things going on, somebody is bringing me a babe to play with, getting me up to toew something, or delivering money or food or chew. If it ain’t one of those three, don’t bother me. As far as this Lyndsi and all bit is concerned. If she shows Monday great , if not no biggy. Come October 1st my butt is out of here then anyway. After the damage to my truck, the theft and all, I’m not making enough money as well not attached to anything or anyone to even care about this tiny little podunk Idaho town bullshit anymore, at least in Boise there is the assemblence of rural, yet the human talent resources the club and I need to make this all happen.

Any mile see all morning,

L8R

my blog sigAYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
True friends stay friends.
--Al
Matthew 19:14“Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail 2