Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sad tragedy in Colorado could just as easily been in Idaho

hazzardayre blog coverDAILY JAVA HEDDER

With the vivid videos of yesterdays shooting at a theater in Colorado still burning up the TV and news, I think , hey this could just as easily happened here in our state.

Thankfully few have been pushed to that degree here where your efforts, ambitions and all are all but trashed. Where your stifled at every opportunity, and yet most of us have the strength to just let it wash over our backs. I was nearly pushed that far when I existed in Goons Ferry, by a bunch of tyrants in MHI, that thought bad mouthing and trashing myself and the reorganizing of the Knytes then was good fun. It was by the steady hand of an Elmore County Sheriff’s Deputy that I didn’t go ballistic, but I could have as well as the club could have.

Here where I live and to help prevent such things from unwinding here that could lead to a weapons assault at a school or elsewhere is why through the club, I reach out to the three hangarounds and soon to become prospects of the club. Austin, James, Joe. All in different ways have suffered. Two through dishonesty amongst other happenings, Austin from too much mothering and hovering that can lead to outright disaster from just wanting to achieve. These are reasons the Knytes reach out to youths and other so called misfits. Sure we and I am included in this group, are not mainstream. Our methodology is not in line with the so called pre determined normal, but we all have something to say and an important contribution to contribute. What we don’t need is for the rumor mill, or community pressure to thwart our lives by always telling us NO, but hell, no, not here.

Thankfully I have the Knytes to guide me. With people involved like Lyndsi and all we will grow even stronger, but youth especially James or Austin, you can see it in their eyes and hear it in their voices, that its only going to take just one more thing to push them over the edge.

It is the quiet, subdued and subservient ones who everybody says, who knew this was boiling in this person. But has anybody said, hey it might’ve been something I said or did, or didn’t do for this person that caused them to react this way?

As we mourn over the loss of life which was tragic in Aurora Colorado, lets also ask, just what happened to James Holmes , who pushed him over that edge? More over, look over our own little rural community, of Idaho and ask, is there someone we are doing this to, that could just as easily do that kind of mass destruction or murder here? If so who do they turn to?

As always it’ll be the Knytes-of-Anarchy to solve the problem.

As always, if you think you want to help in what we do, I urge you, not for me and my wallet, but for the clubs. Donate cash, office space, or even time to what we do. The tragedy you prevent, by doing so, may be in your backyard.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sig HIGHWAY HOOKER SIG

ktow highway hooker radio bannerhazzardayre tail