Monday, July 9, 2012

Despite everything, I am not perfect I too make mistakes.

a NEW HAZZARDAYRE HEDDERHazzardAyre KnyteCyde Hedder

There are many who think, that I think I’m perfect and beyond making mistakes or malfunctions. Thing is, that ain’t so.

My biggest I think and am finding out more so every day that moving from Wyoming to Idaho as being the one I’d like to reverse. However finances and the conditions of being in Idaho way too long, makes a rapid relocation impossible, but I’m looking at it stronger every day.

There are minor mistakes along this path. Trying to do things in this restrictive religious state is probably another big one. After all and yes I think way too many thump both the bible and Book-of-Mormon way too much, but do little of what both teaches. Female models for TV ads, aircraft and motorcycle body art is not possible here. That’s why there are few if any agencies representing models in Idaho. Boise yes, well sort of agencies, but not true pick off one in a book and she show up agency. It ain’t here. Nor is finding on air radio or for that matter TV talent. That’s why you see many new comers to both , radio and TV train here, but move on to other larger markets.

Speaking of TV, while its in my mind.

A few nights ago, I hammered both KMVT and KTVB, for a report on the malware crackdown by the FBI. Which was something I should not have done. Out of those two I want to apologize to KTVB. KTVB’s news team is one of the best if not thee best in Idaho. As far as KMVT, well KMVT gets what they get. KTVB, has one of if not a bunch of my favorite on TV newscasters. I remember when out 4-H Trucker club toured KTVB, I think I was about 13 or 14 at the time. It was when Dee Sarton first started there. I thought she was a dream, both looks as well as delivery on the news. Andrea Lutz is one of my other favorites. Much too good I think for Idaho, but its good she’s here. Kim Fields, is also good. I enjoy her on the weekends , she’s on helluva anchor. Of course Rick Lantz has the best most accurate forecast in the state on TV, when it comes to a personal note, one year as we were ramping up for our radio station network, I bumped into Rick at one years Idaho State Fair there in Garden City an outset of Boise. Any mile, I asked Rick where he gets the forecast? He directed me to the NOAA official site, and the link. I still use that today. Not all in the business are anti Knytes of Anarchy or me.

Okay then. Some of my other personal mistakes, is I sometimes don’t spell too good, and at times I spell words the way they sound, not the way they are really spelled. Of course one can look at our language and discover words that sound alike or even spelled alike but have different meanings.

Examples, in America if you call someone a fag its an insult to the GAY community. However in Ireland or the UK, a fag is a cigarette . Of course the big word I use often is toew. Combining the word TOW as in what I do mostly to eat, and the word TOE which is the appendage on the end of your foot. Of course another word that I started using because it was quirky enough to work is the word Hooker. In most conversations the word Hooker means a prostitute. In CB trucker slang the word Hooker means a tow truck, or one who drives a tow truck.

I bring this all up as I saw this clip on my FaceBook page of not being too critical. Which just being on FaceBook is enough to make anyone critical. But this lady got a prompting she says from God, which does happen, its only if we don’t listen that we are fixin to mess up. But this lady got a prompting to go one day without being critical of others. She says she did this and floodgates were opened and she had accomplishments she had not had in years.

I know in fact that I am way too critical of others. Maybe because I was raised up with the best of everything. From the best parents any and I mean ANY body could have. In living conditions that were nearly as perfect if not royalty status. I have never ever wanted for much of anything, if I did, it ain’t for long. I have had a supporting family that kept me from making a complete jackass out of myself at times, or really stepping into serious manure. From my cousin Bud who kept track of the money from Mom & Dad’s estate to the fine lady who manages my Government money now, although I have disagreed with Both Bud and Becky allot, the fact is, if it were not for them my picture might have been or could be much worse than it is now.

We all goof up. Yes I feel correction of mistakes is good, if you can and someone will open the door for you to make those corrections, but you have to let the past, be the past. Some are not so forgiving, but hey, that’s their problem. Sure I could to a small extent make a retreat from Idaho back to Wyoming, cuss out the entire state of Idaho, and all of that. But, I came back to Idaho to do 3 things, in order, to re-energize the main heart of the Knytes-of-Anarchy in Hazzard(aka-Hagerman), Two to get this radio station operational, 3; get our video/TV thing going. I did not come back to get going towing here in Idaho again, nor open and operate a custom bike and rat-rod/truck shop. But while the club is seeing some growth the radio thing is starting to move albeit at a mules pace, the TV thing is going to take longer than expected, hey Murphy’s Law, and as such gotta eat and live somewhat, so I snag and drag, and build custom bikes.

What About AyreWolf Aviation and all that? That in my next report.

But we all are not perfect, so here’s the challenge I have for you today, try to go all day without being critical of anybody, or saying a damaging word.

Let ya’ll know how I make out tonight both on air and in After the Show.

L8R Ya’ll

MY NEW WOLF SIG koa wings proper


Quote of the Day:
Goodness is the only investment that never fails.
--Henry David Thoreau, 19th-century American essayist and nature writer
Ephesians 3:20-21“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail 2ASS KICKER TAG 1

dxeerindash