Thursday, July 26, 2012

End of another day and minuscule chapter

hazzardayre blog coverHAZZARDAYRE  KNYTE HAUL HEDDER

Intelligence scares the crap out of people.

The old adage of acting dumb as a fox, which means that a fox or in this case a Alpha Wolf is far from being dumb, or stupid. Wyld, slightly off center, maybe a bit crazy but certainly not dumb.

I suppose as then still today I take for granted that few can accept the fact , because their own dang life is so terrible, that a lone wolf as myself, had the gift from Kahless(Klingon for God) of parents that had the means and love for me to enable me to experience and learn things that many even today will never experience.

From hanging around a military air base as a kid getting the affection of flight, to finding radio broadcasting, to spinning a wrench and rolling out going toewing, I have lived a life and continue to do so, knowing that those who do not like me or the Wolf Pack, and/or Knytes-of-Anarchy, to the affection and all shown to me over the years and the direction of all that made the Dukes-of-Hazzard the legend and legacy that it is, will be forever appreciated and blessed to be part of it. Whether its Be or wife Alma, Gy Waldron, my cousin Richie Montgomery who played the radio DJ on that staple of American television and foundation of my life that unity of all of us, the hug Alma gave me at the 2005 Salt Lake City AutoRama, my life is great and blessed.

From the Dukes I studied my ancestral roots, finding that 70% of my roots on my Fathers side were in fact from Georgia, Arkansas , and of course Alabama. My mom and her roots are from Texas, in fact my mom was born in Texas. Gilmer Texas to be exact.

Yet so many here in this ridiculous area of Idaho, I scratch my head and wonder, just what it takes to kick this mule, in gear. How does one in Burley give a boot in the complacency of Mini Cassia Idaho?

All I know is I have done everything I can, and this old wolf needs some sleep, so for me its lights out.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sig HIGHWAY HOOKER SIG


Quote of the Day:
Recommend to your children virtue; that alone can make them happy, not gold.
--Ludwig van Beethoven
Hebrews 11:1“[Faith in Action] Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREKNYTES BANNER_thumb_thumb     hazzardayre tail 2

165869_453670057985377_1952304467_nhoa1146