Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tired of vocational soap operas and mid 20 year old dramas.

hazzardayre blog coverimagesCA97AUGW

If there could be written a film script of all of this that I have undergone the last two months here in Crasha Idaho, it would be titled the edge of ridiculous.

First I extend a touch of kindness to put a kid to work tearing down cars and trucks that will be hauled off and sold for scrap.

This progress’ to the kid introducing me to another mixed up kid, who has a Army discharged shadow. Who decides to bail, from their previous job that was paying them nothing to become part of AyreWolf Aviation/Dixie Toewing. So I hear hardly anything until mid month July(this month).

I explain what the job entails, that a probation period due to previous external employee disasters, here. They accept, show up at the shop.

A week in I tell them that a star on the board would be to help us find someone to be a poster girl for promotion of the shop and toew service. So this dream gal shows up, who I nick named LiL Sister. Going against my feelings I think okay give her a try. Tell her a week ago Friday to drop by the house to discuss the project. With the understanding she was going to Twin Falls to have youth fun, last weekend, saying she’d show up on Monday. No show. A gal at a local food store here says the reason LiL Sis ain’t showing is because of one of the hangarounds. And on it goes.

In review lets look. I never asked any of them for anything or their involvement. None of them. For nearly 34 years, I have ran Dixie Toewing all by myself . I have created award winning custom motorcycles and classic rat rod style trucks and cars, again all by myself for 40 years.

I have been rebuilding vintage military aircraft for ten years as part of the other half of the Knytes known as the AyreWolvez. Also nearly all by myself.

Through our club that started as a side project of a Cub Scout troupe in Layton Utah, then evolved into the only still 4-H truck transportation club, in 1973. Which has become the Knytes-of-Anarchy, created nearly out of the Idaho desert sand by myself, with the inclusion of the founding 10, with nearly no outside help. Or the involvement of any outside help.

I sure as hell do not need, desire , any outside help, nor help that is so caught up in pure bull stuff of their own, that I do not need a twenty year old something drama.

The bottom line is simply, I’m a Confederate Marine, with a high school education that knows how to fly, turn a wrench and run a toew truck. With knowledge , maybe more than I need to, but knowledge of media, mostly music and radio.

Past that I’m a recluse that for the most part wants to stay this way.

I do not hire female eye candy to get laid, that I can do on a quick trip to the Sugar Shack in Wells Nevada. I hire eye candy because it looks good on camera.

If there in is one that can and has the desire to go on air as a radio personality fine, if not, its here’s your check see ya later. I do not need any of this.

6 wheels of 2 ton Chevy named LexiBelle is my lady. Always has been, always will be. There is no room in my life for a human relationship. NONE!! Except for of course the brotherhood of both the Knytes-of-Anarchy / AyreWolvez.

Girl friends and all that crap is just not going to mesh with my life, never has, never will.

I am not attracted to any , and I mean ANY Yankee Union female. Give me a southern bell anytime. Southern gals are less complicated.

Sorry for boring ya’ll with this, but had to drop this on ya’ll .

More menyanna .

L8R

my sig[2]