Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ever feel your being ignored? And dreams of the old days.

a NEW HAZZARDAYRE HEDDERHAZZARDAYRE MIDDAY REPORT HEDDER

Ever feel like your being ignored? Fact is I’m feeling as lonely as Waylon on the night of the CMA awards.

Last weekend two news organizations in our area busted their humps, when I told em they misdid a crucial link to an important story. Shoot they both sent emails. One right in the middle of the night. The other the next day. But sometimes the truth hurts. They know that they can hardly compete with HazzardAyre, so they just ignore us. The fact is, you’d think they might consider the other idea, asking us for our input once inawhile. Oh well.

Fact is and I remember this on several accounts, the one ya’ll purtty much know. In 1982 during the nationwide otr Owner/operator trucker strike, called for, by our parent organization at the time the ITA, went national. Oh man, the news groups who ignored us before couldn’t keep from rattling my phone. To the point both Mom and our housekeeper had to take the phone off the hook. In late 2006 early 2007 before I migrated back to the west side of the state, I happened to stroll into Idaho News 8 in Pocatello. I suggested they do a story on how the high fuel prices were effecting us going towing as well as trucking. This young lady reporter met me down at Forde’ Truck Stop on south 5th there in Pocatello. Shot a segment, and hey guess what, other news outfits that had ignored opened the door, but hey I said all I needed to.

Once I got back in Buhl, I did a thing, video wise on the fuel thing in our area. While the news outfits didn’t beat a path to the door, the bastards at KMVT News did their version. I knew damn well they had copied us, and as such old Chris the GM there fired back leave it alone. I did. But the fact is, when it comes to trucker and/or news regarding towing there is no better source both printed as well as radio/TV than us here at HazzardAyre, the reasons are many but it comes down to the fact that the Knytes-of-Anarchy, is primarily an organization of those who love old, custom and classic vintage tow trucks and long haul big trucks. More over are preserving the old skool style of trucking. Both in music, as well as OTA radio. Not satellite, but OTA(over the Air) radio. Just as it was when pioneers like Dave Nemo, Charley Douglas, and yes Bill Mack did the long haul trucker radio thing. In fact it was Bill Mack that prompted me to do radio and combine it with my love of OTR(Over The Road) trucking.

Speaking of which. have you ever tried in these days to find a good cb radio repair shop? More over where to buy a new good ole CB? You can’t. I saw one I’m following on FaceBook, but when it comes to long distance electronics I am not so trusting.

Okay then, looking for a new scanner. The power switch on the one I have puked, and being as no body fixes such in these parts, need to replace it. Used to be Wal-Mart used , I said USED to sell Scanners but not any more.

Any way, had to drop by , do this report, stuff some groceries down my neck.

See ya’ll on the flip flop.

Good Numbers to ya’ll

my sig[2] HolmesGoldRmackTowC

SHOW HEADERDIXIE SHIELD


Quote of the Day:
Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
--Anonymous
John 15:10“If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ASS KICKER TAG 1hazzardayre tail