Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Are Mexican women truly fatter than our Caucasian women?

a NEW HAZZARDAYRE HEDDERKNYTECYDE HEADER 2

So I was watching a Surfer movie on USA called Blue Crush 2, and saw this tag of another show with some Mexican gal on there.

Thing was this Mexican gal was seriously overweight and had what looked like on TV like a really big butt.

So I went to this site online that you can post questions on.

So I posted the question , “why are Mexican women so overweight and have big butts” Of course the flood of racial and other comments came flooding in.

So lets look at the base of my question.

First, I live in an area that is nearly 70% or slightly greater Mexican than it is white. Second; my overall observations of the population, of women in this area being plump.

Now understand , I myself am no toothpick. But I walk two miles a day, and even farther if the heat is not greater out, just to excersize. I’m trying to shed my big belly. My butt , however, is still small. Third ; I work in an industry that while superficial on the surface looks at women in a shall we say fit and healthy way. I’m not saying that all women should be a size 1 or 2. Even size 8 or 12 is fine, as long as she is healthy, and doesn’t wheeze like a whale coming up for air if she has to walk.

The observation of Mexican women at least in my area, comes from seeing some as groovy younger, yet you see the same Chiquita even 5 years later and its, like somebody put an air hose in her mouth and turned on the air valve. Tortillas and carbs seem to be the cause, as it was put forth, but is it really?

One commenter said its like saying all Jews are rich, Rich, only from theft. I can say that most Jews have a huge nose. Jewish men more so., have beaks not noses.

Granted mot all women even Mexican women can look like Selena Gomez, or Selma Hiak , but a compromise might be requested here. As long as no one tries to step away from the table and get off their butts and away from the key board and get out and excersize, the tubby’ will be amongst others.

Our kids are fat, white, Mexican , even Chinese . used to be our Oriental gals had the smallest bodies, ultimate legs and really dainty feet and tiny toes. And yet today , even our Oriental gals are larger in size and those scrumptious feet and toes, are no longer as yummy.

Speaking of feet and toes. Saw a glimpse, albeit without nylons on, of our recently discovered talent from Buhl, and I can say working with those feet and toes is going to fantastic. Now if she’ll just put on some nylons.

Getting back here, why are both African-American/Mexican women fatter and less concerned with their health than Caucasian women?

Let me know email me at knytesofanarchy@yahoo.com and let me know what ya’ll think.

Until Wednesday when we will look at why Confederate Americans do not observe the 4th of July as Independence Day.

L8R

me2hcaw logo


Quote of the Day:
Show me someone content with mediocrity and I'll show you someone destined for failure.
--Johnetta Cole
Psalm 33:12“Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail 2