Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Uncle Jessie and Hazzard County were all about second chances, so I’m giving one

hazzardayre blog coverHK PHOOTENOTES

I’m a creature comfort fan. Anything that takes away my creature comforts or luxuries what few I get, I ain’t about to loose it over some half drunk alky who would rather pass me over anyway as he did, but found that there was a person overseeing the money so he brought in this little tight butt, to get me pee-owed and leave. I did, nothing gained but fortunately nothing lost either.

Okay then.

Early this week I gave the boot to a near leach that was causing trouble. Fact is he is still on very, very thin ice. However that said, and remember there is a limit here but if he don’t perform , he’s out the door. One PMS like moment he’s 86’d for good.

So what got me to change my mind? I got an email from one of my associates who said remember when we were young and full of it. We had it lucky, but some today don’t. So why not give the little fartknocker a second roll in the dirt and see what he does. At least he could be a good gopher, you know go fer this, go fer that?

Then his I don’t know honey of whatever, asks if she could work for us. Thing is, for a organization that is NOT just a motorcycle club, but a organization out to sanctify and preserve old skool trucking including towing and tow trucks, which is the foundation of the Knytes-of-Anarchy, which all too many forget. We are NOT just a MC, more like a T-C, Truckers Club. Our subsidiaries , are of course the AyreWolvez, NOT an MC , the AyreWolvez restores to flying condition vintage military warbirds(aircraft), NOT and MC. The only part that is an MC, is our distant and I repeat DISTANT relation to SAMCRO MC. But the Knytes-of-Anarchy is not just and very distantly from being an MC, again more like a T-C.(Truckers Club).

Yet this TC is so bad that I hear from one or two that folks want the club to leave Burley. Okay, I’ll go, give me the green , darn I’ll bail out of this little crap hole so fast that you’d think that there was a tornado. Yet this same TC, is the one people who are down on their luck, who are needing a job, and some that need a hand out come to. Knowing that the Knytes are Christian and will help when we can. But think wee can even get one gal to stand with a tow truck of ours for a pic to put in a newspaper ad? Think we can get one gal to show up to work on the damn radio station? Think we can get one hot bod in front of a TV camera for a tv ad? Nope, might upset the religious majority. When I hear about all these bible and blue book thumpers, telling me I’m so bad, they hate it when I point out that in their very own D&C , Part 89 that deals with tobacco and brew consumption that while not giving my Skoal any room, it does say that, quote, “A drink made with grains, including barley and hops with very cold water is good for relaxation and digestion” , Now I may not be a scholar but, to me that combination means BEER. There’s several passages of Proverbs that deals with controlled but use of strong liquor etc. Saying its good for us. God Put those things here FOR US TO USE, we have Dominion over all the earth. Do you think our God would put something here for us not to use or consume? Do you think if he that knows everything would put things on earth and give man the ability to make use of it if had not wanted us to use things?

Sure abuse, over consumption , no he don’t want us to do, but in moderation, yes. Or if you point out that Genesis is not the beginning , that Adam had a wife BEFORE , Eve, and all you get scowled at. But hey, if you do some serious digging you find it.

If you explain, that the Sabbath day is in fact SATURDAY not SUNDAY, and that going to church on SUNDAY is sinning, want some more examples?

But we are so bad in the Knytes-of-Anarchy.

This organization has its roots which we retain and honor in that old TV show the Dukes-of-Hazzard. Sure we like leggy gals with hot rods like sweet Daisy, yes we have our roots buried deep in the confederacy of today and will honor and help the progression of the Southern Movement. But why would any community want to mess us up? What real BAD thing have we done except maybe make some here take a serious look at themselves and that we might have gave Mini Cassia a serious kick in its complacency? Or is it that We told someone that is of a big famdamnly here mainly one Scott Lynch to shove off? If so then if ya’ll want me and the club, gone, divvy up the cash and I’ll be gone fast.

I do not have any real love for this stinky one horse bassackwards village so stuck up on themselves.

But unless some have the cash for me to leave shut up, until I do. That means leaving trucks alone. Since no truck no can go.

Much to do today.

But As Uncle Jessie taught, I’m giving our hangaround one more chance. And maybe his lady friend if she shows for an interview.

my blog sigkoa wings proper


Quote of the Day:
WAIT! Nature calls!
--rdude
(in the middle of a ping-pong game)
Psalm 119:114“You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREKNYTES BANNER_thumb_thumbhazzardayre tail 2