Friday, July 6, 2012

Once again having to go out of state

a NEW HAZZARDAYRE HEDDERHazzardAyre KnyteCyde Hedder

Still under winds and humidity at this hour , but the moist conditions helped in getting areas 402 and 307 under control. Sitting here at AW Command I am all alone, with just a short drip of a coffee maker and the silence of west Bountiful.

Saw allot of things yesterday morning and earlier Thursday afternoon. Had the opportunity to chat with a fellow who along with being a pro firefighter is also a consultant with a professional website building company who says they can build the HazzardAyre/AyreWolvez website. Complete with the ability to stream HazzardAyre and AyreWolfFM , over LIVE 24/7. But alas it means taking our business out of Idaho. Which is no big surprise.

In business as well as even the club, time is not a commodity to be wasted. For nearly 8 years we have bounced all over trying to find just one person to build our website. Without having to drive or fly all the way to Portland Oregon to do it. Forget trying to find ANYONE in Idaho to do this task. Sure many in Idaho can build a simple site, but the streaming audio/radio station is just beyond their grasp.

I hear from many TV ads in the Twin Falls area, that says keep your dollars at home. Just as with anything Idaho, if there is an aid to a project its sparse at best to nearly none existent.

Example look up the Idaho Film Commission. The site points out generalities most services based in Boise, but no patch to register your company or project.

Yet go to Utah’s Film Commission site and you get real resources, to aid in a production.

While I would say that that film or video production to a military Warbird enthusiasts organization like ours is like spuds to beef still they do go together. Moreover getting certain things on camera is the job of folks much more intelligent than even myself behind the camera to film it. Like what you say? Like a race between a F-4-U Corsair and a P-51 Mustang. This has never been done. Yet its something we’re planning for the 2014 AyreWolvez AyreShow in Tooele Utah. Sorry Idaho you missed that one too. So why don’t I just move here? Simple my income does not allow me to afford the high costs of an apartment etc here in Utah. If it did, my trucks would be loaded up faster than Boss Hogg eating raw liver.

The reason I do live rather exist in Burley Idaho, is that in an hour or so my butt can be down here, doing business.

But I’m not , I don’t think nor the club being the only ones having this problem. You get an idea for a off the wall project, and yet just can’t find resources of any kind in Idaho to see the project through. Or get the runaround or the disgusted look, and no response or refuse to respond ignore attitude. Like us with the Weekly News Journal and The Voice of Mini Cassia newspapers. And don’t get me started on the Slime News based out of Twinky Flatts. To them I say, I want my pictures back on the story about the club YOU never wrote nor published.

Well , Command sezz , time for sleepo.

Will see ya’ll about 14:00 Hours.

L8R Aviators

me2 AYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
--Franklin D. Roosevelt
Matthew 24:35“Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AyreClub Plaque_thumbhazzardayre tail 2