Monday, July 9, 2012

Mountain Home is burning, ah too bad so sad.

a NEW HAZZARDAYRE HEDDERHAZZARD AYRE SUNSET EDITION

I shouldn’t be that way, but the way I was treated in and around MHI, I say, burn baby burn.

I came to a deep thought through slumber last night and was culminated when my PSR called and told me he was taking time off, so I was basically on my own.

I can remember all the hecklers in MHI and surrounding community saying I should seek counseling. So I did. With the help of Nurse GoodBody. After nearly two years the goal of establishing myself as my own bean counter, has not occurred. As such I’m giving serious thought of dumping the LCSW, I’m seeing, the PSR from Alliance, Family Services, and finding a real head shrink with a Doctors stamp, that I can begin what ever I need to, to get me as my own bean counter.

Okay, If your standing in a pals shop , watching them do something and you absolutely know they are doing it wrong, should you say something or shut up?

Finally I want again to clear something up. SOA is TV, KOA is the real thing.  SOA is bikes, nothing wrong with bikes, hey I build bikes, but KOA is more trucks , not just bikes. The ratio of trucks, big rig trucks classic, custom , and just plain vintage big rig long haul rigs that were once the kings of the highways delivering America to America. That is KOA, SOA is Sons of Anarchy, KOA is Knytes of Anarchy. Hope you now have that straight in your head.

In closing to those in MHI, I hope its one of the hecklers that pestered me all through 3 years is directly in the path of the blazes that are burning most of the outlying areas of Mountain Home. To you again I say, ah too bad, so sad.

L8R Ya’ll

MY NEW WOLF SIGkoa wings proper

HCK WINGSA5AWAALOGO_thumb


Quote of the Day:
A blow with a word strikes deeper than a blow with a sword.
--Robert Burton
Philippians 1:6“being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail 2ASS KICKER TAG 1

DIXIE SHIELDmirror images