Thursday, July 5, 2012

Consumer alert education, still needs research

a NEW HAZZARDAYRE HEDDERAHCLHEADER

Caught a glimpse of a story on the news on Confederate Star TV, which is now on the air, FINALLY, about how those body hugging form fitting jeans from the 1980’s called Dittos. My first connection with Dittos came from producing some local radio ads for Pederson’s Department Store in Twin Falls, (no longer in business) that store through Dittos sponsored my first bracket racing car and that was my crude introduction to women models, hot rods and so on.

So then I go to my email and look and here’s a set of multi colored jeans from the Bella Thorne collection,

dittos See the similarity? Then I researched a bit further and found that not only 80’s retro fashions are returning, but that even Go-Go boots, like we dug from from the 1960’s 1970’s are on their way back. I’m not talking about the boots that are thigh high, but the square heeled zipper on the side, mostly white, and black, with the foam inner lining that had the manufactured perfume inside. Some of those smelled really purtty. Now it seems they are coming back. Sure would have been groovy if they would have been more available in 1980 when through a search for a pair for a hot rod shows diorama, we found ye ole General, but who knows.

So hearing of this computer virus that’s supposed to shut down 90% of the Internet on Monday, so I took down the web addy www.dcwg.gov went there and the damn thing was a blank page. Did KMVT’s Joe Martin, not report the right link, or did he just depend on the already aired news story to direct us to the right site?

Maybe Joe will air the right web addy on Friday. Or do like me , wait till Tuesday to go online.

Okay then, are our 80’s fashions coming back, from Dittos 9Christine-thumb-466x771-88507To fashion sport Go-Go Boots>>imagesCAXV4HGRthumbhomepagego-go-bootsIs this a condition that our fashion gurus have given up trying something new, or is old , new now?

Its not just fashion, cars and even Trucks have gotten a redoux. Dig this and I’ll leave as my meds from a migraine I had all day from breathing in smoke from the fire lines here are kicking in, but to tease you, did you know the old big truck nameplate AutoCar is back?

L8R ya’ll

me2samcro1 (2)


Quote of the Day:
Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research.
--Wilson Mizner
Matthew 24:35“Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail 2AYRETAIL_thumb