Friday, April 12, 2013

About this Emma thing

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSPappys Journal, HazzardAyre

I caught some crap this morning over my favoring this new talent that I found by watching RFDTV.

Emma Leigh >>>542849_434913903256185_659896820_n>>>>18682_390228177724758_1470834270_n is, I ‘ll grant you is only 16 years old. Yes I know she is still in many ways a kid, but so was Selena Gomez and Annette Funicello that we lost this week. Nobody would have gave crap to Walt Disney, when he discovered Annette, and I shouldn’t be given crap for the enjoyment of Emma’s music. I love that driving beat and solid kountry pickin on Cupid’s Got a Shotgun. Daddy’s Little Girl brings me to tears. Emma’s vocal range and butt kickin attitude makes her music just like what you’d expect on HazzardAyre. In fact one of the band members on her appearance on Virginia Dreams Center Stage, just happens to be one the members of Cooter’s Garage Band.

Now it does not matter if it’s a hot single female teen with a golden voice, or a disco dancing monkey, I love music and when I hear it, and its this good, its going to be on HazzardAyre.

Now if I can just get her manager Jeff, to send me that dj/fan pack.

Be watching here for deets on our Emmathon, coming in two weeks.

L8r Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPER HCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.
--Epicurus, ancient Greek philosopher
Romans 3:23-24“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2 hazzardayre tail