Sunday, April 14, 2013

Can’t even go to the latrine

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSHazzardAyre Radio Tymez

So there I was , cruising on all 8 on Sunday afternoon’s edition of HazzardAyre. 16:20 hours comes up, NPR’s news break.

Thinking hey at least I can go to the latrine. Nope, half through the newscast kept loosing signal with the WIFI web outfit I’m with.

Although still better than CenturyLink and Cable-One, there are issues, especially in in climate weather. Is there an answer?

Checking with SpeedConnect , Monday.

So then too, brings up the subject of having a second seat here in the cockpit of HazzardAyre. Meaning if I need to take a breath of air, go to the head etc, even if something fuggles up there’s someone in studio to keep things flowing. So good bad or different, put the stuff back up on CraigsList see what goes. Okay then hitting Big C Monday at the shop so not going to be on overnight, but will be in your ears Monday into Tuesday.

But dang it, can I catch a break here? Can I ever get an ISP that really is headache free and built for broadcast?

Keep it tween the ditches, and stay tuned.

L8R Ya’ll

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSAYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status.
--Dr. Laurence J. Peter
1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4“[The Resurrection of Christ] Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2