Saturday, April 27, 2013

Birthday’s

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSwolf log

Happy friggin Birthday, bullstuff. More like Happy Birthday humbug.

the celebration of ones residency on mother earth. Thing is outside of some rare instances I don’t want to

celebrate my residency on earth. In fact I’m sending my $38.00 to that outfit that’ll take you to Mars one way,

It ain’t dyeing so no suicide, but I don’t have to remember this damn third rock anymore. Maybe I can preach on Mars.

I got to thinking of all the thanks, and all from everyplace and everybody except some of our locals. Reminds me not so much of myself, but of both Mom & Dad.

When Dad died, two kinds of death rituals were performed at the Hazzard LDS Ward, first a standard Christian, ceremony, and a ElKalah, Shriners ceremony. Bet it’s the first and last time that congregation saw a tambourine band and belly dancers in the chapel. But they saw them that day. Then there was Mom’s funeral, in both someone forgot me. Hey I was the last one left in the house. Then just like today my birthday, outside of the club, Dukes, cast members. No one came to say we’re sorry for you loss. Although it hadn’t been more than a year since my mom pushed me to give up some damn near if not new toys to some needy kids surrounding Hazzard. Wasn’t it me that got that burned out family, a new home through a car show and concert by the Knytes band? Like I said the club has said Happy Birthday, but some others like my friends at A1 haven’t even swung by, gave me a $10.00 and said Happy Birthday, not one.

Its days like this , that I wonder, if Hazzard County CSA were moved to Wyoming, and Mom & Dad’s graves dug up and moved near where we lived in Utah. At least people there remember and honor Mom & Dad, here it is more like. Now that they have milked our foundation dry, kick us to the curb. Trust me if your thinking get your ass outta there. I’m working on it, but I’m not killing the radio station and until I find someone trustworthy to ride herd on it, I have to ROS. But trust me, once I do, its pack and truck. Look for that to be done mid year 2015.

Any way back into the Emmathon,

L8R Ya’ll

KNYTES WINGS X 2AYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
--William James
Luke 19:10“For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
in the air  koa logo

hazzardayre tail