Saturday, April 6, 2013

After the Show PhooteNotes

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSHazzardAyre Radio after the show

Well one more HazzardAyre show in the can as they say. Last nights edition wasn’t too bad, tried to get up on air myself, but tech problems with our link to YouTube kept fuggling up, so seemed as just when I wanted to speak something would trip up, so couldn’t yap as much.

Then got cotton dry mouth so bad my tung felt like sandpaper, so when I dared , fled to the shed to grab some Simply Lemonade and occasionally hit the head. What it’d be like to have a program aid in studio. I’d give that job to just not everyone, but just anyone that had the Hazzard look, and could finish my sentences before I do. Or at least could fetch liquid during the show. Ah for the days of bigger town radio.

Seems as some fence mending is going on with Mirinda and I, so I reupped her in the club, see what goes.

Church in the morning so I’m off to bed>>tyred wolf Thinking of doing lunch a Lotza Burger in Tweaker Flatts in the afternoon.

Now let’s see if I pee the bed, during sleep tonight.

Seems lately that’s been a slight problem. Maybe be something to do with all too much 100 mile sea while on air, and soda during show prep. Again what’d be like to have a Production Assistant. Maybe this summer.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sig_thumbHCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
He who does not prefer exile to slavery is not free by any measure of freedom, truth and duty.
--Kahlil Gibran
Galatians 2:20“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
koa logo  tail 1