Monday, April 15, 2013

The real need of a LIVE human

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1gitrdone hedder

It surly is a Monday now degressing into oblivion resulting in a Tuesday.

Went out to see Big C for the remains of dollars of my money, but he said no. Oh well, life goes on.

So I came home, and began my editing duties for the show overnight.

So open my inbox, and see about 8 people I want to see what they got, but 20 that I don’t.

The fact that two of my accounts, are for business, one for the club. Of those the one for the club couldn’t take advantage of an offer if it wanted to.

The worst of these is the business social crawler, LinkedIn. Because the damn thing is obviously an automated thing, it can’t distinguish between the fact that my first and last name is on all three of my contacts, its like hey dummy, its me, don’t ya’ll know the difference? Of course it doesn’t.

It’s like Facebook, there some bottom feeder that decided to try to scoop up my companies email address to get a Facebook account. But guess what its got my name, MY picture, and can’t be accessed any more since I changed passwords 5 times. So Stevie Sterwald the jig is up. But here’s what I’m getting at, if the screening of these things was done by a human, and a consumer/customer help line was established withy a REAL HUMAN there, maybe such crappola events would not occur.

The gripe from America is , there is no jobs. Bullsbreath.

On the farm there is a term for this, in the field they are called Gleaners. On the harvest belt they are called sorters. But how about putting somebody, in front of a computer screen so that offers and such are not going out to multiple email address’ of the same person or company? Might could be an idea. Mare Zuckerburg and the rest of the Facebook observers could do that so that if somebody signs up for an account, they might verify that from both phone book, as well as data base. If the name and phone number shows up there, might ask who the other person is and so on. Talk about a pre hack job.

Same goes for LinkedIn, why not hire someone to do the screening, and pitching.

Computers are great, but there really is a reason for a human, not a computer bot.

L8R Ya’ll

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSAYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
If at first you don't succeed… make sure nobody finds out you tried!
--Unknown
Romans 13:6-7“This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2  HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2