Sunday, April 14, 2013

Erection at the River this morning.

gitrdone hedder

Never mind the fact that I am the Wolf in amongst the Sheep, the predator in amongst the bovines, don’t matter, put anything tasty or sweet in front of me and I’ll be looking much more than usual, hey be real if the last lay you had was 20 years ago , you’d be a bit on the grab a root and growl too.

So sitting there in Church, getting into both the media engineering as well as the lesson or subject of sermon, glad it weren't about getting a stiffy in a jiffy in church.

After they threw some viddles together, some luke warm chili and some just warm hot dogs, but I could see this sweet thing in a mini skirt so short if she fluffed you could have seen the prize of desire.

This ain’t been the first time I have seen or experienced this. There were many times when I went to the LDS church I got this way.

Now despite all the letters I’ll get here, you can’t stop those feelings that God gave you, no matter the venue. If its hot and leggy, my pistol is cocked and ready for action.

Of course there were all those ready to find fault. Thing is, I didn’t dress up the gal that way, so don’t blame me for wanting to play in the hay.

As I close, remember , there’s more than one place to recruit honey for HazzardAyre. No I’m not being blasphemeous, but hey if its there and willing.

It’s just like, for 3 years there was this gal named Jennifer Savage of Hazzard. We both went to the same LDS Ward, were in the same Sunday School class, but one Sunday after those 3, prior that she’d been teasing, I thought enuff of this I wanted some. So the offer pitched and on the bed behind the stage curtain where some church group had done a play previous week, and made Sunday lunch have a whole new meaning. Was it wrong? Maybe, but I’m one that if you put it out there this old kaynyine is going to at least scratch and sniff.

Question is and we’ll discuss it on my show over night, do you get a stiffy in Church, if so do you or have you acted on that urge?

Email me , ayrewolf@gmail.com if you have.

L8R Ya’ll

HAZZARD AYRE WINGS AYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
I detest the man who hides on thing in the depths of his heart and speaks forth another.
--Homer
1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4“[The Resurrection of Christ] Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2  HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2