Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Birthday to me, ah bullshit.

HazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1wolf log

Well here it is Friday, the 26th of April 2013. Hey its my forking birthday. The celebration of another year in a place I’d rather not be, dealing with people who have their head up their ass going bassackwards, when I’d much rather be, in the south, or at least a setting where the chores of building the Hazzard County super site, by the only Dukes, super fan club on earth. The only club that focus’ its attention not so much of our attention on that of the on TV , Hazzard County, but more on the REAL; HAZZARD COUNTY. Yes our group took those ideals and applied them to real life, to where here in our bassackwards area the REAL, town of HAZZARD , lives. not just on TV, but in the real world, where life and life’s episodes don’t begin and end in a 1 hour howdy doody everything's fine finale.

Even with that do you think, that Alma, Ben, Emma anybody has said Happy Birthday? Nope. But funny, one dating site I engaged years ago remembers , its my birthday, today, Hooter’s remembered its my birthday, Ellie May, our Nurse GoodBody remembered, the Knytes remembered, my did they remember, and I’ll be holding my head on Saturday, after my birthday celebration this evening, but all day yesterday it was the ones who gave a shit. Know what? Guess what TV show producer wished me a real Happy Birthday/ Nope nothing Hazzard, SOA producer Kurt Sutter . Now talk about being appreciative. And some wonder why loyalty here in the club and my loyalty here lately has been changing and leaning elsewhere. More , SOA, not so much Dukes and why the club changed in 2008.

Hey we’re still about southern heritage and preservation of such. We’re still about keeping promises to show producers , and those stars of such that truly had and took the time to say thank you, and all, then. But today, everybody is too worried about the almighty dollar, rather than saying thank you to those who got em there.

But like I said earlier, at least Hooter’s wished me a Happy Birthday,>>hoa1040-top, maybe Ben & Alma can. Oh thanks Kurt, for the Happy Birthday greetings.

And who is on the air keeping ya'll company? me. Okay then.

To a few of you that think, that I might fill ya’ll’ inbox. I do not want ya’ll to think I’m pestering ya’ll. Its that if your going to eventually, even part time, but being the publicist, or agent of HazzardAyre, as well as the club, the best way to do that, is for you to know, really know us. The best way is our blog. Let’s face it even on good terms, there’s not enough space on both Facebook or Twitter to relate what’s up with the club and or the radio net.

Since many of you none club members who I send this to , do not live here, how else are you going to know what’s up with us, if you are not being informed?

That’s my job.

I caught this gig of being the club’ mouthpiece in 1976 , and its not stopped since. Although only one of many foot soldiers in this club, I am one of the few that give the marching orders to the club’ membership.

So in doing so, I try to keep, those like Robin, Jeff, Pat and others up to date on what we’re doing, not to just fill up your inbox.

Speaking of Jeff and all, Saturday morning 10:00 hours in the morning, begins the Emmathon. Now for those not yet up to date here, the Emmathon is a 48 hour run, of all Emma Leigh’s music . That’s the sweet young gal I’ve been playing so much of on HazzardAyre lately.

I saw Emma, the first time about 4 months ago on RFDTV, the one of a few times that RFDTV wasn’t screwed up.

Her renditions, of tunes are right on target. Many of the cover songs she does, don’t sound like cover songs done previously by other artists, they sound like hers alone. Like Cupid’s Got a Shot Gun, hey I want more from Emma like that. The drummer and the gal in the purple T doing the fiddle duties ain’t bad, but Emma has talent beyond her years.

It’s not an old wolf’s fantasy or anything, I just think she has Nova star potential, in fact Emma, made me forget Taylor Swift, and that Underwood chick. Emma, pulls off things that are 5 to 10 years her senior.

You’ll hear what’s up there on Saturday, and if we get our phone system finished repaired by then, we’ll talk to Emma live here.

So yes its Happy Birthday to me, all I can say is; ah bullshit.

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPERKNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
The easiest person to deceive is one’s own self.
--Edward George Earle Bulwer-Lytton
Hebrews 7:25“Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
in the air  hazzardayre tail

koa logo