Sunday, April 7, 2013

For the uneducated

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1

Another rainy day in Idaho. Hazzard is getting swampy, but not like Hazzard swamp, two different things. So stuck inside, not bad , but doing up grades of the STL for HazzardAyre Radio, plus editing audio and video. Some days it would be great to have a production staff, on air personalities that shared our love of Hazzard County and southern Christian views , but guess that’ll have to wait.

So many are in the thought pattern, of , “ Don’t Go in There” like Little Red Ryding Hood is going to get ate or something, what they fail to see is the little flicker of flame that is about to turn into a raging inferno>>inspiring-burning-flames-yellow-fire this kind of thing is not unusual here. Thing is I can remember at the dawning of Southern Steele, a syndicated radio and about to run TV show of what happens in a MC(Motor Cycle) shop ran by Cooter and crew of Hazzard County Choppers. At the time, the custom MC fever was going strong. I got together with a soon to be intern in Provo Utah, someone driving a rig for the Discovery Channel over heard the conversation, and the show was released with different spelling and such, but our version kicked its but on two other networks, and syndicated radio. Southern Steele, not only was the show, but became the network. Nobody or nothing came close and Southern Steele became its own entity , and in late 2005 the gig, moved to CokeVille Wyoming, and most of you know the rest. My consultant Julie Mac bailed, why? You’d have to ask her. Thing is HazzardAyre is not only what Southern Steele was, but is a building of something that is about to smash everything radio and TV like it and even a few shows unlike it. The rest of the media people here and even nationwide are not wanting to jump on board. They’re scared shitless of HazzardAyre.

They’re scared, of a radio show and network, that brings together the mindset of two popular TV shows, the Dukes-of-Hazzard and Airwolf. With me in the cockpit, flying this bad show as AyreWolf, and running with a fully unplugged , fight the system attitude and personality. I have never thought I was super special, or anything, still don’t. You could absorb the idea that my on air, personality is a mix of WolfMan Jack coupled with a greatly detuned Howard Stern, with southern grits, and a shine runners tenacity and you get me. My on air personality is not so unlike my off air attitude either. I am a take me as I am or get outta my face person. I will not throw away my individuality, my personality, or my beliefs for anyone. I will love Jesus Christ, I believe in marriage between a guy and gal only, I don’t believe or even think abortion should be legal or an option, I read my bible, and I pray. Folks that can’t handle that, just don’t come to the Wolf’s door. But I get off track here.

HazzardAyre is the show, it has some great backing and it has some great programming, done by a small staff of bikers, discharged military aviators, and yes Dukes-of-Hazzard enthusiasts combined into a thing we call the Knytes-of-Anarchy.

However HazzardAyre is much more than the obvious.

HazzardAyre, is playing music most have never heard or have forgotten, including southern music that is no where else available. HazzardAyre is preaching southern history and heritage, when no one else dared. HazzardAyre, is radio that runs old style radio dramas, HazzardAyre does our own comedy bits, from the attempt to find out how long a man could kiss a woman's toes in nylon hose. Hey read some of the other blog entries and you’ll find out more on that. HazzardAyre’s small but active news team, is usually first and in many cases breaks more local and national news than anyone here. Up to now we have been only available through syndication. Two things change this year.

In July, HazzardAyre will go viral on its own web site with streaming live 24 7 broadcasts. More over by this time next year , HazzardAyre goes fully live, as our own radio station. The FCC has opened a filing window for LPFM’s in October. Our application has been waiting and as I have learned is number one for full approval. Which means by this time next year , HazzardAyre on KDOH(Dukes-of-Hazzard) FM 105.7 Buhl Idaho. With a not so low power kick of 250,000 watts making us the biggest most powerful FM in Idaho.

During December 2012 into early January, I put up an ad on CraigsList. Searching for possible prospective candidates, mainly female to be on air personalities, with not so hide their head in the sand attitudes. Hey prudes do not need to work here. What I got, was about 5 that could have been something, two that were drug mothers, and wanted pay for work they had not done. One I thought was a real go getter, but became a spy for someone trying to kill the project the other, I’m not sure of. It was a disaster.

Now then folks ask why good looking eye candy on radio is important, hmmm , lets see, visual website showing the goings on in the studio while doing a live radio show. You don’t want mama two ton Tessie in the studio. Number two if your printing up things for posters and such to publicize the show and site, again bow-wow’ are not going to git-r-done.

Now the fact that to cut development and operational costs, with transmitter in Buhl, and studio needing more work, we started doing the production in my home. But because it is in MY HOUSE, all too many females that might, got spooked and though don’t go in there. I still can’t understand wuzz up with that. For those young ladies, too bad.

The bottom line, a big powerhouse of unplugged confederate southern radio is coming out of the Mountains here, and those blocking the road are getting bowled over.

Look out, HazzardAyre is radio unlike anything. But here’s the kicker and I’ll expand on this Monday, HazzardAyre is about to go TV. As well as radio.

And you disbelievers ignored us, and tried to find fault, you lost. Get over it, in fact all Yankee’ here’s my thoughts>>>confederate_flag ,

LuLu Hogg ain’t sung and we ain’t done.

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPERHCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
Show me a thoroughly satisfied man, and I will show you a failure.
--Thomas Edison
Galatians 2:20“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
koa logo  tail 1