Sunday, April 7, 2013

Oops

hazzardayre phootenotes

Thank God I saw the light and got out of that trap, years ago, but here’s something.

As a try as I can to be an open minded person, I tuned into my other radio since I’m updating my music collection via cassette, in my truck.

Hey I needed Skoal, and so LDS Conference comes on, dang I forgot that. So that’s why my Internet is running slow. All them gall darn Mormons who ain’t in SLC this weekend are watching on the Internet. Funny the church charges money to watch. Really? I never saw anything in no bible nor the BOM, that says, lets make money off of these people. In fact I thought Gods knowledge was to be FREE. But the goof balls in Utah charge money to watch Conference. Hey Church President, I have a suggestion, you pay my Cable One bill, so I can get cable back, and I’ll watch. That’d make common sense. Not that much else does any more, the only intelligence belongs to Hazzard-ites. That is fans of and folks from Hazzard County. Read my last blog to figure that out.

Does anyone know who that gal who wears those pearl white outfits on Cable One’s ads? She’s not bad looking. Wonder if she’s open to doing other ads?

How about one like this>>>HC COMMON SENSE or >>>>CBL1 SPOOF I’d buy that wouldn’t ya’ll?

Any mile back to the air but I thought you’d like that.

Tune in, HazzardAyre Radio IS ON THE AIR NOW!!!

AYRESIG PROPERHCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy begins.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Galatians 2:20“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 1