Thursday, April 18, 2013

The taboo subject few are looking into

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSPappys Journal, HazzardAyre

Before I get it on here need to tell you, HazzardAyre will begin running at 18:00(6:00PM) to 23:00(11:00PM) Monday through Friday, and AyreWolf Radio on weekends same time. WyldAyre Radio from noon to 18:00, and a combination of Dixie Diesel and Highway Hooker Radio overnight. Highway Hooker Radio is the only radio show on radio for us in toewing. Owner operators with ultra small fleets in rural America. It is of that show I’m beginning this re-examination.

Back when the idea of a radio program for toewing, there were few that could pronounce tow as toe, to many they pronounced it like cow.

A few years later I saw an ad in some yellow pages , that read at the bottom, we don’t want your arms & legs just your tows. Then a few years after saw a publication called PhooteNotes that is now spelled FootNotes, as in TR Footnotes. Not bad, but why? because of the immediate relationship, between those things on feet called toes and the word tow. Which my intern at one time put together, as toew.

Now then to add some spice to a few ads for my company ads as well as those for the radio show, with lovely sweet Daisy, being the rage, I thought at the end of my ads, I’d just kiss the toes in nylon hose for sanitary concerns, and do it up as we luv toewz.

However , ever since then, the mere sight of a gal in shorts, or a skirt, etc in hose with hot legs makes me loose all control. I often have this image of some gal, showing up here at the studio in such wanting to entice me to doing the wyld thing.

The thing is, if you Google this, you will find nothing but very vague answers. There is no real research done on the reasons why us male corpuscle loose our superior strength when a gal in nylons and heels shows up. Its like kryptonite to SuperMan.

Several years ago, in Utah my XYL, before things got to a point of no repair, suggested that I for some sort of therapy, her or someone with even smaller feet and toes, in the smelliest hose one could find, go out to a major Mall, (Layton-Hills) and me sit and kneel in front of her and kiss her toes in hose. First to get it out of my system, two, set the record, with the resulting publicity gaining money for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Well Layton Hills Mall only said no, although the idea is being reapproched, but also approaching the Magic Valley Mall, here in Twin Falls, just need to find someone a hot honey that gutsy, here.

But getting back there is no real research here. I see zillions of videos on YouTube, you can Google it and find pics galore, but for real research, naw it ain’t there.

The reason? I want to do something to desensitize me from this, but to do so , one needs to find the point of origin.

Anyone wanna help?

Until Thursday at 18:00

HCC WINGS TRUCK SIGNAYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
Light travels faster than sound so some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
--Joe Messmore
Romans 10:9-10“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2 HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2