Sunday, April 7, 2013

The best websites and blog sites are the ones that are free, and aren’t complicated to navigate

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSTHE STINKY TRUTH

Yes it’s April. And in the late 1950’s my mom delivered a force beyond comprehension, naw its just the month of my Birthday.

My only wish, get kozy with a honey, over a good meal, some wine and of course some serious wampum with somebody I know and trust. Wouldn’t it be great if our Nurse GoodBody decided to at least do dinner?

Maybe more time with toes in hose. Her’s are the best I have worked with okay. naw its not a fetish, but hey I like it. Science says the toes and feet are the most erogenous zones on the female body. Needs more exploration.

Okay then looking up a thing online for some on air content, happened upon a thing called; Open Salon. Okay fine. They wanted me to sign in, but no direction on how to register for an account.

Then there are those sites that haven’t been updated for two years or better. Except for a few concert dates, music stars sites are rarely updated, even then any time a site is tuff navigating, I just go elsewhere.

When I started writing for the Knytes, I got turned onto Blogger a Google product. I haven’t looked back. Hey I’m no wiz bang tech geek, but that’s the point. If you turn wrenches and toew for a living, your not going to always be a computer jock. While I’m still looking to getting a web builder here that has one idea of what we are trying to do and will do it cheap and not with a bundle put down, still I want the Knytes site to be near as possible to goof proof as possible, as Facebook, and of course Google is. Likewise I demand that HazzardAyre Radio’ site is ultimate, that will play, no matter what speed that viewer’s computer internet speed is. This has been the challenge in building our site. Its not money necessarily, but it is to be as close as to perfection, as it can be. Anybody want to swing at the project?

So as I close as 06:30 comes early, the best websites are those that load quick, are free of flaws, updated on a regular basis, and last easy to navigate. It’s a thing of, the KIS(Keep-It-Simple) rule.

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPERHCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN

still need gals with small toes in hose for our website pics. email ayrewolf@gmail.com if interested.


Quote of the Day:
WARNING: Repeated brain usage may be harmful to others.
--rdude
Romans 5:10“For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2