Monday, April 29, 2013

Just a maniac Monday.

HAZZARD AYRE WINGShazzardayre phootenotes

I don’t do Monday's, as Monday’s are the only damn day of the week I get to sleep until noon, or so I thought.

So First I’m really pounding zz’s, dreaming of me and Emma Leigh at the Grammy’s, me getting the top radio announcer award, and her taking the top award for best artist of the year, and I get this beating on the door, from the mail delivery person. And what’s in it? My DJ/kit from Emma, a nice pic with an autograph. Which was good, but I was hoping for at least a cd, oh well. Still haven't gotten that one from Pat Burr, guess you find who wants to be a friend or not.

So then get some raisin bran, yes two scoops, watch the morning news from RFDTV, hey if you miss it in the morning no problem they just repeat the same newscast 4 times a day, so you don’t miss much.

So then realize no TP, this is serious, and since I don’t have any leaves to wipe with like I did in the Solomons, I did a bee hive drive to Smiths(Krogers) for their $.88 4 roll pack, and getalong back here to the Wolf’s Lair.

Now here’s a couple of thoughts, first don’t eat raisin bran without TP, as the real end result is not a happy one, and two be careful of what you dream of , that was spooky. Here I’m dreaming of her and I get the DJ pack. Now before ya’ll go having a bubble attack on this, its not some old wolf having thoughts of a mid aged urging.

Emma has the voice and the intelligence I have not seen in any performer of any genre for decades. She can hit note for note right on the last intonation. She sings like someone 4 times her age and with conviction, and that Grammy? I’ll bet she has one in a year or two. I’d even bet my next aircheck, that she’ll have a spot in the Country Music Hall of Fame before long, she’s that good. If HazzardAyre can help that happen I’m there. At least her and her agent does what they say they’ll do, I asked for a call during Emmathon, got it. I asked for a fan pic, I got it. If the rest of that Virginia Dreams Centerstage bunch would send out and do what they promise I might be as hip on them as well. Like HazzardAyre, Emma delivers.

Now then didn’t feel like hearing from Big C, so did not go over to A1, but talked to a former associate of Big C, last night and a friend from Gooding. Seems old Don from Western Towing there is looking to expand and refire, so am entertaining that, however in all cases, its refine the radio gig for ultimate fire for October, build Dixie Toewing for my own refire come February if not before, find a SSI Trustee/Payee or get it in my own hot hands, find a place over near Hazzard Idaho, and get my butt moved.

Just about everything else I’ll worry about later,

Still working on the graphics for our bikini bike. Biggest problem is getting a blonde with free flowing hair in a spiral perm, to pose for the bike. Without letting out the idea and concept I need the graphic to lay out the tubing and build the frame. Watch for the scoot at Daytona Bike Week next year.

Last weekend was the Magic Valley Hot Rod Show, like many years past didn’t have an entry. Not because of Lazy, but more, this show here is just not the show it was when the Early Iron Club here put it on. But dig this, and you knew this was coming, do you realize that the first Hazzard Nationals we held at the Hazzard City Park, was before the first Early Iron Magic Valley Rod & Custom Show? Our member in Bliss explained that to me the other day, kinda makes me feel older than the 54 years I turned this past weekend.

I totaled up what it’ll cost me to replace the equipment some crack addicts had to steal from Big C’s place down here on 5th Ave off of LexiBelle. $200.00 no big whoop, but enough.

Like I said, just another Maniac Monday.

Now gotta go, that Raisin bran is calling.

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPER KNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
You are not what you own.
--Fugazi, American rock band
Job 19:25“I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
company banner