Thursday, April 18, 2013

Excuse me, but all who are watching FamilyNet are not Senior Citizens

awolf dawn

Well another show in the can, and detuning to get to bed.

After the long night of informative lectures from DXB, I also watched a bunch of TV . Which unless your one of the chosen few, who have cable, you watch only two stations unless you buy a converter.

One is FamilyNet, a sibling now of RFDTV, which ain’t done much in years prior. Its not family decency, its just plain being smug and arrogant, but as its been said, every mutt has its day.

That said, except for the rare GEICO or Progressive ad, all you see on FamilyNet during prime time is stuff for Senior Citizens. Hey nothing wrong with the elderly, heck we all end up there sometime, but even they would like to see a commercial, for something besides LifeAlert, or AARP, after all we all don’t need to be reminded that we’re old, enough to know better, but still young enough to not really care.

Hey I hit the big 54 marker next Saturday, yet outside of some combat generated aches and pains from wounds doing two tours, I feel damn good. In fact if I had known, what laid in store for me coming home I might not have wanted to. But hey the few moments of remembering good times, brought me here along with a scheming nose candy whore, and her gaggle, her seeking escape, me tending to duty for the Knytes. Even so, If I had thought that the area was as still behind 200 years, I would have said here ya’ll go, I’m going back to Wyoming. But hey guess what? I’m here, doing what the prime mission was or is so there goes. Only thing, do you realize and Tommy and I talked about this last night, do ya’ll realize, its been since 2006 since I got laid? Or at least something more than a sniff at a bikini bar or a quicky at Denny’s in Boise in 2008, still something substantial. 5 years no action, can make a wolf on two legs damn hungry. And just about anything is game. But I’m getting off topic(sorry).

RFDTV ought to do something more and target more under 60 demographic viewers. Point the ad sales department that way too.

Bottom line Patrick of RFDTV old buddy, FamilyNet, is not just Senior Citizens. Try advertising Clearasil, rather than Geritol.

As I close , the only good thing of watching RFDTV, was catching Virginia Dreams CenterStage, and Emma Leigh.

Concept of us at Confederate Star, is building a show that is Virginia Dreams, Crook & Chase, and HeeHaw mixed together and served Hazzard County style. Trying to get Jeff , Emma’ manager to manage the show, and Robin to be our publicist for the show. Mainly have Emma host the show.

Watch here for details.

Speaking of Emma, we’ll be interviewing her on air next weekend along with our Emmathon, here on HazzardAyre Radio, too bad ya’ll outside of the Mountain West cain’t hear it.

Final, here; I although not a big fan of our dear Idaho, was insulted the other day on My Classic Tractor Fever show on RFDTV< something to do with having tractors from all states including all the three I states. Three I states, make that 4 pal. Idaho, in case ya’ll didn’t see is an I state, and there’s a heap amount of both farms large and small, as well as tractors. So next time your blowing noise out your fat ass’d nose and mention the I states, include Idaho. We count too.

L8R Ya’ll I’m dead to the world until 10:00 hours.

Stay Tuned,

HCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN AYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.
--Dave Barry
Romans 10:9-10“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2 HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2