Monday, April 8, 2013

Why on Earth?

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSPappys Journal, HazzardAyre

Okay then, got a confirmation from our Nurse GoodBody saying she’s got some big things to tell me at our coffee date, Tuesday .

Hope it ain’t that she’s moving or married some other guy. Both would devastate me right now.

Over the years, I have met scads of women, both professionally and personally. I have worked on tons of media related projects with ultimate models and not so ultimate models. I have fell in and out of personal relationships with some, and never wanted to pursue others.

Of all of them our Miss Nurse GoodBody, is one I’m proud to call a friend and you might say wife without privileges.

Not only is she super hot looking in all ways, frail in some ways, but she’s the most loving, gifted , and intelligent women I have ever met.

If there was an example of thee angel from Heaven she’s it.

When she first called  about auditioning at our station in Gooding, I requested she wear nylons. The test I give to all new applicant. Not only was there not 200 questions of why, how come, that’s sick nothing like that, only inquiry, stockings or pantyhose? When she got to the studio, I told her what we had in mind and all, no hesitation, what so ever. Off came the boots and it was toew frenzi. How often has that happened? only 2 times before, but nobody ever filled my heart like Ellie May.

When Jims Repair ripped me off for $700.00 for work done on LexiBelle, and me dumping every cent I had into the radio station there in Gooding, plus waiting on a check from both SAMCRO MC and my cuzzin Bud, that the Gooding Post-Office lost somewhere never to be recovered, Ellie May, took money out of her own checking account to assist me in paying that bill. Who else would do that.

When we started recruiting more help, it was Ellie May who got people to the studio. Wish one hadn’t since by now KDXC FM would be firing on all cylinders by now. One big gal from Kimberly had to put the skids to things and convinced Ellie May to back out. Thing is even so, Ellie May and I have held together a more than usual friendship.

What’d blow my sox off , is if she said she wanted to make the gig a bit more tight. Waking up every day to her, would be like standing at the feet of Jesus.

Okay then enuff of that.

I wonder how on Earth, there are so many idiots on the road. Many people I see every day , say yes I know what you mean. Thing is they too are doing some of the same idiotic driving that I’m talking about. Driving slower than traffic speed. Talking on a cell, or texting, although against the law in Twin Falls, they still do it. There are so many violations I can’t list them all in a blog posting. But dang it, don’t turn off brain when you turn on the key. Use your head. I know its not brain surgery, or rocket science either one most of these uneducated imbasles couldn’t do, but driving? Hey your not in a hay field, or on a farm. This is public traffic.

I’d like to see Idaho implement the same idea that Utah is working on, have a skills test with every other license renewal, and remove the 4 and 5 year renewal periods. Utah is going to go back to 3 years none CDL, and 4 cdl . But both will require a skills test. A competency test will be required of all drivers over 60 years old. That’d get some jerx off the road.

Then there are those people, working in retail. Most are there for a pay check unlike the many that we have at A1 that love their jobs and profession. I went into Radio Shack at the Magic Valley Mall. The guys there had no idea of what I was looking for. Glad I did, and where its put, as I have that entire store mapped out in my head. The replies from the guys there, oh we don’t care, I work on a farm and do this for extra bucks.

I can remember years ago here in Twin Falls, a guy named Dave was the manager at RS out on Blue Lakes, not only did Dave know his products , he knew his customers. He knew what area of the store you were going to in the store b4 you ever got there. If it was something you needed wasn’t in stock, he searched for it. Not just vin a catalog or that, he called every area store first then the factory.

He understood, your needs, and if you were doing a show or charity gig, he’d donate product . The year we had our CB/Trucker Jamboree the First Hazzard Nationals in 1975, Dave donated 30 cb’s, antennas and such for us to resell to raise money for a kidney transplant, for a club member. Try getting that at the MVM’s RS today.

Any way break over, I need some grub then back to work, but again at times I just have to scratch my head and ask, Why on Earth?

On Ellie May , hope I get a hug Tuesday.

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPER HCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN

IJUSTLOVETOEWSme and Ellie May


Quote of the Day:
He who laughs last has not yet heard the bad news.
--Bertolt Brecht
Hebrews 1:3“The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2  ASS KICKER TAG 1

HAZZARD TAIL 1_thumb