Monday, April 29, 2013

But where do they get these girls?

java break

Must be different elsewhere than here in Hazzard.

Just got the latest offer from Stocking Girl, and the question remains where do they find these hotties?

I am also curious to find out who Trish D is on that ad for that Forever Comfy seat pillow. She’s hot, but where do they hire these gals from?

As it is, I’d fly gals in just to do the promo work for the ultimate Hazzard Nationals here in Idaho, as well as the Fly In for 2015 a reunion of sorts of the infamous VMA214 BlackSheep as well as being the super AyreShow that’ll be. So if any of you web crawler trolls out there, know the source of these talents let me know.

So I woke up just to check out the running dates of the old Crook & Chase show. That’s now ran on RFDTV. Hey they couldn’t get a real day talk show although we pitched on to them, so they get one that I’ll bet costs a bundle yet is near 25 years old. But to get to my destination for 411, on the subject, had to wade through some dumb update of my Adobe FlashPlayer.

Which meant I had to uninstall then go about the research.

So to those other web trolls, know this, If I don’t recognize you or your product I ain’t installing.

So in closing, where does Stockinggirl get those hotties>>560908_519318061416287_726750174_nBlack_Lace_Thigh_Highs_Viv_2couch sugardottie404490_364215110259917_17734752_nhot soxSLGB4_300_180and my ultimate favorite>>>VDAY_F4 I’ll hire em .

L8R Ya’ll

sign offKNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
Even as water carves monuments of stone, so do our thoughts shape our character.
--Hugh B. Brown
Job 19:25“I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
koa logo  hazzardayre tail