Saturday, April 6, 2013

Does anyone really check their e mail? And why do they want me to be their friend on Facebook?

HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

I always wonder as to just how many people truly check their email. Oh you can see people checking their smart phones for Facebook updates, but do they really read or go to the links and read the content? Do they absorb it, more over research the contents? Some how I don’t think so.

Of course with me there has to be some Shazzam that gets me to click on a link, and then only by someone who I like or know purtty good. If it ain’t somebody I know offline, or have some sense of knowledghe of, I ain’t clicking.

Then I see that the Klover Klub wants to be my friend. Really? Last time I went into the Klover Klub, it was down here on main, some gal who had a voice, that I wanted to send a demo of to a leading Kountry radio personality who helped on creation of Blue and a few others, but in the end was shit canned out of the Kloover Klub, and ain’t been back since. Don’t plan on it either.

While Twin Falls is moving a good pace in advancement in some areas, still traditions or places the club as well as myself was loyal to, I ain’t much. Just like Anchors, who I understand is going under new managers. Or at least owners. I’m weening away from the place awaiting for the Reaper to open , then maybe, but until. Naw ain’t so doing.

Of course we know who works at the Klover and why they want to be friends, I ain’t biting.

The issue of the foot smooch came up again yesterday so once again, I’m going to try and get this through some rather anal retentive heads.

Back when the Hazzard County Garage was opened in downtown Hagerman, aka Hazzard Idaho, myself and Bro, were on a fact finding mission in Ogden Utah. I opened a phone book, to find the number of an old toew Bro of mine. The Star Garage of Eden Utah(yes there is one) had the tag in its Yellow Pages ad, we don’t want your arms and legs, just your tows.

To the mere idiotic, the true word TOW sounds too much like the word COW to many not indoctrinated. So an idea struck, since all too many thing Hazzard was about Daisy and her legs, thought went at the end of a TV ad , good old me would gingerly kiss the gals toe like the Prince putting on Cinderella’s glass slipper. The ad was flavored by an ad I saw on TV from a plumber in Boise, who responded to the plumbing problems of some rich starlet in Boise on the upper east side(snob hill) where he unplugged her toilet. At the end of the ad , he kissed her hand as she held the wine gobblet, and the tag went, at Boise Plumbing we treat all our customers like Royalty. The idea melded together and is why I cast that about every 5 or so years to keep it fresh.

However it is not a sexual advance although many think so, or a sexual fantasy of mine to be kissing a stinky foot or toe. Now then to add to this extravaganza here. Emme Lou a gal that got me going to Anchors since she worked there, when we had the radio studios in Gooding, said why not smoosh the two words toe and tow together? Spelling it toew which leaves little doubt as to pronounciation.

Now the reason, I bring this up, is since Big C’s wife and all too many of A1’s crew have teased me about this, is ludicrus. For some odd unknown reason, all too many get the idea of this being something of a turn on or fetish of mine. It isn’t. However to add salt to this, the only reason, I cast this in other areas of the station personality interviews is simple, any gal who has an open mind enough, that without much if any request can drop a shoe and stick her foot inmy face, is someone that would not blush, or shrivel up in fright about anything goofy we do on air, or if she had to dress in a costume, like I did when KLIX had the KLIX Clucker aka abig chicken like big bird on Seseme Street. Hey I dressed up in that sweaty suit, made $100.00 and had a blast, but then I’m more daring that others, but I degress getting off course here.

If a gal can do the toew smooch on first request if requested at all, just from reading a blog entry, then she’s got the right stuff. Not for giving me a stiffy or creating a wet dream.

So I hope that clears that up like Stridex clears up zits.

Any mile, I’m off to bed, but to Klover Klub, I ain’t biting.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sig_thumb  HCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
If you think nobody cares if you are alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
--Earl Wilson
1 John 3:16“This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
tail 1