Saturday, April 27, 2013

Butt do they know what your thinking?

HazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

So went down to snag a five spot from one of my pals, but not at home. He decided to go to Burley to get busy with one of his honeys. Found somebody had helped themselves to my tag lights and new chains and hooks off of LexiBelle, which means another $200.00 that I have to lay out for my truck. Is the need to breathe narcotics so great, in our world that people have to steal shit off of my truck? Tell ya’ll, truck gets mobile and gets parked next to my house, don’t care what Big C says, LexiBelle is not a carcass that every damn scavenger needs to pick off of. Just amazing, what the world truly needs is Hazzard County, more over going to church at the Church of Confederate Star. More over hang with the Knytes.

Okay so was there at another pals place checking out some feminitile skin, and I was wondering do they know, your checking them out? Can the sense that they just became prey?

I had these two in perfect sight, and was considering being flat broke until Wednesday, decided not to, and oh yes, you can bet your next tank of diesel that, I’m making up for my birthday Wednesday. You can also bet your next DOT inspection, that I’m going to be re-evaluating, those in the club, and supporters and asking where were you when a brother needed help? Were you around to bumb a bro a can of Skoal? How many times have I gave my all or some to you? When was that time I bought you smokes? How often have I asked for a can of chew? How many times have I asked for anything, but you ask me all the time. It’s getting to where I’m about to close the door on the Hazzard County Welfare Office.

In John it reads, If your neighbor is cold, give him your coat, if he needs water, let him drink, if he is hungry give him food. If he needs rest, give him your bed. In this case when someone that has represented, and served you for so long, needs to bumb Skoal, is $5.00 that hard on you?

Then there’s this A1 thing. Hey Big C signs my checks, but as far as the rest of it, its going to need some thinking on. For nobody except Ricky, a club member from old skool part of our group, but if Jared, Big C, anybody can’t even roll by and say here’s a ten spot, Happy Birthday, then maybe I need to look twice at why I’m even in Tweaker Flatts here.

Finally, club meeting Tuesday at 19:00 Wolf’s Lair, .

I’m beginning to ramble, I need sleep, yap at you here after dinner, and see you on the radio Sunday afternoon.

L8R Ya’ll

KNYTES WINGS X 2 CLUB M,E


Quote of the Day:
If misery loves company, misery has company enough.
--Henry David Thoreau
Philippians 2:5-8“In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
koa logo hazzardayre tail