Friday, April 26, 2013

Delivery is always guaranteed.

HAZZARD AYRE WINGS hazzardayre phootenotes

With the Knytes-of-Anarchy, delivery is always guaranteed.

If one of us, and especially me says something will be done, bet your next tank of fuel, it’ll be done, even if one of us has to fly there and do it personally. Be that a personal appearance, concert or any gig of and about HazzardAyre its never a maybe, its gospel. Ya’ll can call it Hazzard County tenacity, and its not just a myth or something on TV with us that is a way of life.

However loyalties over time can erode, especially if some of those who you serve or who claim to be supporters of the club and its ideals, starts to snub its nose at you.

Just like the lonely warrior, standing on the hill, we don’t ask for a slap on the back, but it’d be nice if someone would once in awhile. There are many celebrities that make it big time, thing is , its groups like ours that gets them there. Like Emma, not saying they didn’t, but still waiting for that cd from Pat, and that DJ/fan kit from Emma’s crew. If I was a ultra celebrity, that a station in the west, and a breaking through network willing to run a none stop playing of my music and all, I’d do everything shy of flying there to make sure props, pics and other things were there at that station. Including a few program/station liners. Something like what Bill Mack legendary DJ and personality, that gave HazzardAyre the kick in our saddle in 1996. Through Overdrive Truckers news and all, Bill, sent numerous liners, posters, etc. Again not saying they all didn’t but it’d be nice if it were here already.

About DukesFest? DukesFest West was ditched , and is renamed the Hazzard Nationals, what it is, is, a full 5 days a full week of the celebration of southern culture, home grown rods,trucks, bikes, and helicopters. And of course if all goes right Ben, Enos, Emma and others. Of course Cooter Garage Band, and so on.

Okay again loyalties.

Here it is my birthday, did any and I mean any of A1’s crew, be it big C, Jared anybody even Ricky, come by and say Happy Birthday? Here’s a can of Skoal, anything? No. Guess who did, two of Samcro’s bunch did. Is there any wonder why I lean towards them, rather than a few that think I should others? Of course over the last week I haven’t been at A1, as I’ve had my hands tied busting knuckles for HazzardAyre, the Emmathon, and of course building my own operation. I was remembering the many times I threw toews to A1 in Burley that A1 never responded to, including getting a bunch of scrap cars in Big C’s hands that nobody else was able to broker. Sure I got $100.00 , but could it hurt A1 to drop by the house here and say here’s a can of Skoal, and Happy Birthday?

So know what, its build my truck back up, and go fetch tows and scrap myself. In reality, Dixie here is rising again.>>DXETOEW BANNER AD1 same goes for The Dukes-of-Hazzard, I called a truce in 2002 with a phone call to Alma one early morning, that I said I would not compete with Cooter’s Place, if they’d side with us. The club hasn’t, I haven’t, but when you can’t even get a howdy or a thank you, much less a once a year Happy Birthday, phooey. At least Kurt Sutter took the time to wish me a Happy Birthday.

That’s why the Hazzard County Knytes, became the Knytes-of-Anarchy in 2008, and I don’t expect that to change.

Any mile getting on air. See ya’ll on the Radio.

Keep it Wings Level.

KNYTES WINGS X 2AYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
When all else fails, read the instructions.
--Cahn's Axiom
also known as RTFM (Read The F'in Manual)
Hebrews 7:25“Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
in the air  hazzardayre tail