Thursday, April 18, 2013

Making a Living in Hazzard County, Making a living off of Hazzard County.

HazzardAyre Welcome Header

There are about as many websites and so called rebels, that think the Dukes Of Hazzard is a Holy grail. To many of us it is, but there’s a ton and a half of people making a living off of Hazzard County, and a few of us making a living in Hazzard County.

Every day, I get out of bed under the sky's of a misty southern Idaho. I get dressed, walk over and deliver 6 hours of radio during our Hazzard County, wake up show. Afternoon I roll over to the real shop of Hazzard, Hazzard County Choppers, turn wrenches, run the toew truck, and fly a few field dusting missions. At 19:00 (7:00PM) I roll back here to the Wolf’s Den, and shazzam, I’m on air doing HazzardAyre, then still there from 00:00 to 04:00.

All the time preaching the Hazzard County gospel, and reliving those special times, but not wanting to make any money off of it. Of course some things we do charge for, advertising for one since gotta keep the lights on and pay the help here, but never to make money off of something so innocent and pure. And yet if you look over so many sites, and hear so many people you’d think that the Dukes was their idea.

And in defense a bit, long before Ben(Cooter) thought of Cooter’s Place, The then Hazzard County Knytes(Knytes-of-Anarchy today) were working up something called Hazzard County USA here in Idaho.

Hey not detracting or minimizing what Ben and alma have done. I love both of them like family. In fact the entire cast. But that said, for all the phonies out there, The Knytes were the first fan group of the Dukes. We were the first, both fan club and hot rod club combined. And the first Southern heritage preservation organization , headquartered here in the Mountain West.

Bottom line, there are many copies, but only one original, the Knytes are it, if you want to be part of us, my phone number is in my id badge at the end of this blog.

Now gotta get back on the air.

L8R

HCC WINGS TRUCK SIGNAYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand.
--Confucius
Romans 10:9-10“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2 HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2