Saturday, April 13, 2013

The price of arrogance and ignorance

gitrdone hedder

There are times its hard to be a commander of a squadron, or leader of a group.

You try to retain a possible friend for a job or spot on your team, but if they procrastinate and refuse to get after it, you need to bid the person good bye.

There’s been a great person that I considered to be the one to manage the operation of KDXB in Buhl, due to both logistics as well as me breaking wind and relocating by this time next year.

In both cases that ain’t happening. Amber ain’t no way interested any more she’d rather clean teeth for a dentist, than become a radio media person. Makes ya’ll wonder why she applied in the first place. Two reasons, One it meant a quick high paying job, to assist her during school, two; she was a snoop for Big C(Charlie). So she came by the house, where I missed fish night at the Depot, to meet with her. Any of ya’ll who have been here in Twin Falls, the Depot Grill, has the best darn shrimp on the face of the planet. I don’t care about the rest of the garnishments, but I can get spuds, with gravy, rich brown gravy and all the dang shrimp I can scarf down, for $13.00 . Beats the hell out of Chuck-O –Rama. So anything the makes it to where I miss that , piss’s me off. Amber did, but here’s the thing, even though she did not accept the spot on our media team, she hasn’t even came by, even to give me the $13.00 so I could make up for that Friday night I had to hang around here waiting for her. Two, she was a pipeline to Big C’s 44, of all that went online. I told ya’ll about that earlier so need to go into this further, but in short, I defriended her on Facebook, and later today in all me email contacts, simply put adios honey, you blew it, and we ain’t begging. She’ll be back you can bet on it.

As far as the infinite delay on my departure, until such time as my own rides are in shape to make the move, as soon as I myself have saved up the cash and three and this is the big one until a club member or two, or someone I trust to sit in the drivers seat of radio ops in Buhl, I gotta stay. So I pulled in my reins and pulled up my boots and said , for a year or two, I’m here.

Bring Dixie Toewing back up to the supreme level we were before I got forced outta my house in 84 by a greedy Trustee to Boise. Then b4 I got stupid chasing nuikiee , in coming back here in late 2006. My bad.

However, the gals like Amber, will be the same ones, that once we are firing on all cylinders will be the ones lined up in front of the door wanting to be part of the ultimate southern fried radio gig in the Mountain West.

There’s going to be only one response , and I’ll refrain from saying it here.

Taking the rest of the day off, to get some personal stuff done, but will be in the cockpit overnight Saturday into Sunday. And then Sunday afternoon after church. God says I have to forgive, I do, but perhaps Amber and some others ought to do some repenting, to me.

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPER        HCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
If your number one goal is to make sure that everyone likes and approves of you, then you risk sacrificing your uniqueness and, therefore, your excellence.
--Anonymous
Romans 3:23-24“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2

hazzardayre tail