Monday, April 8, 2013

Then there’s RFDTV and FamilyNet.

HAZZARD AYRE WINGS pappys journal

As I put the byrd in the hangar, I watch RFDTV.

Now here’s the rubs. RFDTV, declined our offer to feed their wallet with the statement that we would not measure up or meet their requirements. Yet I see, offer after offer, that has worse than we ever thought of. As far as programming, chute, HeeHaw is about inline with things Hazzard County, so what gives? My opinion? Some jerk over at CH-11 , make no mistake we win anyway. But here’s the rest of this.

Seems as though at least to me, they run what 5 newscasts, mostly reairs of the same thing they put out at 07:00 in the morning. Except for a few stock reports, the rest is the same newscast, over and over and over again. Then after the one we see at night at 21:00, which ends at 21:30 they run fill in stuff that is pure junk. My opinion and I could be wrong, but its my guess, ole Patrick at RFDTV bit off a bit more than they could chew with FamilyNet, that for two months they bitched about CoX Cable pulling the network off of their system. But it’s the same tired TV. How about the Dukes on Family Net? Then there’s the Marty Stuart show. Both the host/singer and the show are so old now, I try to avoid the program.

Then overnight its infomercials. I got a great idea, put on something better with bite overnight , say; oh I don’t know, maybe HazzardAyre TV?

Should I go on?

Now on the local front, the local station that runs RFDTV/FAMILYNET, has only one newscast, at 17:00. How about filling in that 21:30 block with a nightly new news newscast? Supposedly they are a LPTV that’s true, they say they are none profit, but run ads anyway.

In closing; with all the turmoil of what you see and hear locally, aren’t you REALLY glad you have HazzardAyre?

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPERHCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.
--General Omar Nelson Bradley
Romans 5:10“For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

koa logoall tail