Sunday, April 14, 2013

Keep it current and how long is RFDTV going to run that damn My Pillow infomercial?

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1HazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

As I got undressed to go to bed so I could get up for church, I saw back to back for three hours long that damn infomercial of My Pillow.

Does RFDTV going to use this guys ad time of a 52 week buy , this way? For most of us, while I’m ordering one of these things to see if its good, then report to you the real results the question is, as it is every Sunday, morning early, Do they got to run this again?

So I did a quick search on the net from Google . Found this bit and clip that shows on a search, from Google. Problem is the video clip is no longer available since it was done in 2006, and the rest of the article is no longer germane.

Can’t those search engines update search results and give us something that is of the immediate 5 years? Rather than go back ten years and find things that are no longer prudent.

What I try to do each day, if not 5 times plus but at least once, is to keep YOU informed on things as they are in 2013. Not always dredge up the past except where historical background for an article requires it.

The question is, hey Patrick of RFDTV and Tim of RFDTV, can’t you do something, limit this old and I mean OLD, MyPillow infomercial?

If you can’t run FamilyNet right sell it to someone who can, us, we are ready buyers.

L8R Ya’ll

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSAYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
I never put on a pair of shoes until I've worn them for five years.
--Samuel Goldwyn
1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4“[The Resurrection of Christ] Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2 hazzardayre tail