Sunday, April 7, 2013

Let me tell you of a product rather service that keeps its word.

HazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

In this era of frustrating dislikes of companies that promise the moon but only get an altitude of 200 feet, and consumers pissd off at everything , its refreshing to find a company and product that does what it says. Not more , but certainly not less.

While I’d like to see much more stability in my connection as in maybe 15 megs, its not speed that is the key in Internet, but bandwidth. To look at it, think of trying to flush a bunch of water from an irrigation pipe through a garden hose. Sure it’ll get there, just not as much but not as fast. Thing is too many people online, too little space for signals to travel. But I’m getting off track.

I had driven past this place on Blue Lakes here in Twin Falls, for months. The company used to be Teton WireLess TV, should ought to get back in that business, as it’d give Cable One the craps. Any mile, the company is called SpeedConnect, and it runs like clock work. None of the issues I had with prior versions of their products, and speed? You bet. Although if something gets in the way of the receiver it goes off for a quick second, but there’s enough fidelity that I can watch TV most of the time, and run the radio show via YouTube and all that I now wonder why I never chose these guys before, at least in the current configuration.

The people at least the ones I worked with in setting up were great, they take cash at the office, so no big deal in paying my bill as it is with Cable One, and unlike Cable One the claim of 50 megs, naw. But at least I’m getting what I pay for.

When we go full tilt with HazzardAyre, I’m looking to run SpeedConnect, there as well as here at the house. Just hope they can give me a bit more stability, might need an outdoor tower and antenna.

But its still refreshing to find an Idaho company that is excellent, rather than the usual. Plus dig this, I only pay $50.00 a month.

If your looking to make a change in your Internet connection, call SpeedConnect at 866-297-2900 ext. 145, you’ll be glad you did.

Oh and I was not paid to write this, as it’s a real honest product evaluation testimony. SpeedConnect, just works, and really isn’t that the real intent of common sense?

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPERHCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except Congress
--Mark Twain
Galatians 2:20“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
tail 1